Luxpower WiFi Module not connecting

Chris Chirozva

Energy-Jason
This post was recognized by Energy-Jason!

hoohloc was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 50 points.

1 hour ago, Chris Chirozva said:

LUXPOWER 5.5KW HYBRID INVERTER

I'm an installer for lux power.  Have been having problems with the wifi module connectivity.  Is there anyone facing the same problem or whow can help 

• 5 months later...
17 hours ago, Luxpower said:

Привет, мой телефон Wi-Fi не видит ключ luxpower, он использовался один раз при попытке настроить, теперь его нет. Также 10.10.10.1 больше не будет работать. Любая помощь.

1.Turn on inverter with WiFi dongle
2. Take any laptop with WiFi, scan the network, connect to the WiFi network with the name of your dongle
3. See network properties, in network settings, DNS server address
4. Enter this DNS server address in the browser window and you will be taken to the settings console of your WiFi dongle. You put everything you need there.

Edited by biletskiy

On 2023/06/30 at 9:03 PM, Luxpower said:

Hi, my phone wifi does not see luxpower dongle, it use to once when trying to setup, now its gone. Also 10.10.10.1 wont work anymore. Any help.

Good day, could you sort out the problem?

On 2023/06/30 at 9:03 PM, Luxpower said:

Hi, my phone wifi does not see luxpower dongle, it use to once when trying to setup, now its gone. Also 10.10.10.1 wont work anymore. Any help.

Is there anyone that can please help.

My Luxpower dongle is no longer broadcasting on my wifi network, which means I cant access it at all.

The Access Point on the manual configuration (10.10.10.1) was disabled and now I cant get access.  Took it to a computer shop and they plugged it in via hdmi to usb, however it does not pick up.

PLEASE HELP!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2023/07/07 at 10:13 AM, Stephan Dongle Setup said:

Is there anyone that can please help.

My Luxpower dongle is no longer broadcasting on my wifi network, which means I cant access it at all.

The Access Point on the manual configuration (10.10.10.1) was disabled and now I cant get access.  Took it to a computer shop and they plugged it in via hdmi to usb, however it does not pick up.

PLEASE HELP!

Good Day, 

Did you find a solution for this? I have the same SSID not broadcasting issue.