Synerji 5KVA Inverter setup issues

Hi,  we installed the Synerji 5KVA inverter.  We installed the programmes (Power Monitor) on the laptop for the setup and connected the laptop with the USB cable to the inverter.  According to the supplier, you should not switch on the innverter before you have completed the setup.  But it does not pickup the inverter on Power Monitor at all.  Any troubleshooting suggestions?

2 hours ago, ALoock said:

According to the supplier, you should not switch on the innverter before you have completed the setup.

Hi ALoock, I guess what the supplier wants to say is not to switch the inverter on for operation, but you need to switch the power on to complete the setup. 

In short, switch the power to the unit on, complete your setup, and only after completing your setup, press the ON button for the unit to switch on its output. Only switch on the power that is needed to "power up" the unit, in most cases switching on the Battery connection should be enough. 

3 hours ago, Jaco de Jongh said:

Hi ALoock, I guess what the supplier wants to say is not to switch the inverter on for operation, but you need to switch the power on to complete the setup. 

In short, switch the power to the unit on, complete your setup, and only after completing your setup, press the ON button for the unit to switch on its output. Only switch on the power that is needed to "power up" the unit, in most cases switching on the Battery connection should be enough. 

Hi Jaco,  thank you for your reply.  We also thought so but was affraid to do it before getting any feedback.  We have switched the power on at the unit, but still don’t pick it up.

We rechecked all the input and output cables, all is 100%.  Think the inverter is faulty.

On 2018/11/18 at 5:55 AM, ALoock said:

Hi,  we installed the Synerji 5KVA inverter.  We installed the programmes (Power Monitor) on the laptop for the setup and connected the laptop with the USB cable to the inverter.  According to the supplier, you should not switch on the innverter before you have completed the setup.  But it does not pickup the inverter on Power Monitor at all.  Any troubleshooting suggestions?

Did you use the cable supplied with the inverter?

• 2 months later...

I have purchased 3 x 5kW  “ Synerji “  inverters  

I also purchased 3 communication cards with cable to support 3 phase equipment

The system is running very well  and I am very happy. BUT

I cannot monitor my output / production as the software I got  with  the inverters do not connect with  pc / laptop

I have tried but all failed . 

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2021/09/16 at 10:29 AM, hosam_sy said:

Hello 

please can u give me the software ,, because the software on the website is deleted , the link won't open

thank you

I'm also trying to get this software but the link does not work.  Anyone have an alternative please?

On 2019/01/23 at 9:58 AM, EugeneF said:

I have purchased 3 x 5kW  “ Synerji “  inverters  

I also purchased 3 communication cards with cable to support 3 phase equipment

The system is running very well  and I am very happy. BUT

I cannot monitor my output / production as the software I got  with  the inverters do not connect with  pc / laptop

I have tried but all failed . 

Did you manage to get monitoring going with any software?

• 3 months later...