Hi, my name is...

15 hours ago, 2una said:

i had a 5000 also on its way but now it seems the unicorn & fairy dust is going to arrive 1st

Everyone is running low on stock... 🙂

I always tell people the story of the Hyundai iX35 (what they called the previous new Tucson in South Africa). When deciding how many to import, they looked at sales of the previous Tucson. They then added a healthy margin on top, and manufactured/imported a bunch. The vehicle turned out to be so popular that they could not keep up...

For the other side of the coin, ask anyone who imported large amounts of water tanks in the Western Cape and now have a bunch of them left he can't sell.

23 minutes ago, plonkster said:

Everyone is running low on stock... 🙂

I always tell people the story of the Hyundai iX35 (what they called the previous new Tucson in South Africa). When deciding how many to import, they looked at sales of the previous Tucson. They then added a healthy margin on top, and manufactured/imported a bunch. The vehicle turned out to be so popular that they could not keep up...

For the other side of the coin, ask anyone who imported large amounts of water tanks in the Western Cape and now have a bunch of them left he can't sell.

For sure - supply/demand nightmare this week i would imagine.

For what i been told now Multi II 48/5000 here the mid/end of next month, when i asked about multigrid/multiplus 5000's im told by CA no more stock,. I got lucky & managed to grab a Multiplus II 48/3000 for the time being but it sounded like it was the last one.