Luxen solar

Haggers

Dietrich and myself were on a course together early this year, we used his panels against the Yingli pv's, and they compared very favorably. if i remember correctly he has fitted 60kw of them on his butchery and grocery store somewhere up the Garden route outside P.E

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2016/10/10 at 3:50 PM, Kloon said:

I see they are advertising these panels again for dirt cheap. R5.99 per watt including VAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you guys see these prices advertised?

Has anyone tried these panels yet?

Yep, I've installed over 50 60-Cell panels at various sites. No issues, and they perform as well as the Yinglis as far as I can see. Build quality also seems identical. I guess I'll only be able to tell you more in 10 years time!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 1:51 PM, Qablake said:

Yep, I've installed over 50 60-Cell panels at various sites. No issues, and they perform as well as the Yinglis as far as I can see. Build quality also seems identical. I guess I'll only be able to tell you more in 10 years time!

hehe, I'm sure we'll all find out in about 10 to 20 years time if these panels last as long as the manufacturers said ;)