SEMS portal :'(

Bobster.

18 hours ago, Fuenkli said:

I just had a look at my SEMS station (see below). I am not sure why SEMS looks different when it displays your station. Maybe other Goodwe users can check ( @Bobster?). You can also consider contacting Goodwe support to get to the bottom of this.   

sems.JPG.122c5f02359d32642a332f347d541639.JPG.

In the browser I've always had the display that you show, and I don't see any options for suppressing or defaulting the devices/energy flow tab.

Using the app on the phone I get a diagram similar to the energy flow in the browser, plus some "headline" figures and a chart of PV generation for the day.  And some other stuff (equivalent trees planted blah blah) if I scroll a bit. The 5 trace graph is available to me if I tap a button. 

Whenever I run into these sorts of problems, in browser or in app, I always clear cache first and see if that resolves the problem.

2 hours ago, Maxmax2 said:

Nope, still the same on both PC and app after clearing cache. I must say that it doesn't matter if I use Chrome, Edge or Internet Explorer, the view is the same. I have emailed [email protected] as suggested by @Fuenkli, so I will see what this brings.

It's very odd. You are missing the same view in app and in browser, but clearly the portal is receiving data from your system. 

On 2020/02/22 at 9:52 AM, Maxmax2 said:

I no longer get the flow diagram on SEMS Portal, as in Sparkles quote above, just a screen with a big blue circle showing Generation for the day and other relevant info on both sides of the circle as below, and it is the same on the Android app. Is there any way to get the flow diagram back?

653791716_Screenshot2020-02-2209_45_04.thumb.png.8a43ccd1a06cce8c73516fb87f2cb493.png

Smack the cow and paint the barn red! I got this - the missing devices/energy flow tab - this morning.

What I found was that it was a sizing issue. For some reason the page contents were too big for the browser window and so the tab was hidden. OK... having a brand new lap top and monitor might have something to do with it.

Anyhoo... I zoomed out (ctrl -) and there they were.

I'll add that I found the goodwe apps don't adapt well to different android phones. EZ manage works fine on my Huawei (though I don't trust the numbers), but the setup menu for changing operation mode is very crowded on my wife's LG. But PV Master works flawlessly on the LG, is hit and miss on the Huawei. My installer told me that in their opinion the apps only work reliably and accurately on iPhone, but if you are using android, and if you have access to a different model of android phone, you might try installing the apps on that.

I'm back at my PC, and tried to zoom out (all the way to 25%) with no luck. Still the screen with a big blue circle, and no other tabs. I get the same no matter which PC I use or which browser I use, and as I say, also on the app. They all used to display just fine.