Dealings with Artsolar ???

Hi All 

Has anyone had any dealings with art solar kzn?? Looking to purchase PV panels from them

(Ja solar 395w / artsolar 410w monos).

Contacted the sales team and apparently they are out of stock "warehouse sold out today"  (just my luck)  expecting stock mid August advice from sales rep  "pre order now and pay in full to secure order we should have stock by August??"  ?

As always just being cautious with handing away Randelas, 🕷 senses tingling again. Almost 18k for panels that are yet to be manufactured with a chance of them being available in a few weeks smells fishy or it might just be me

Almost bought from a company called Preston solar in Randburg and for some reason never got around to placing the order just window shopped for a few weeks. Then the day I decide to bite the bullet get a web page not found on Google (strange 🤔) I know I bookmarked the page on the exact panel I wanted to order.... anyways 

Googlefu kicks in and they vanished into thin air with a review from a guy who says he placed an order, paid and  months later is still waiting for the order with zero communication from the Preston guys who have vanished. Google business address on street view and I kid you not middle of an intersection not a business in site.

Thanks in advance 

I got my panels from Art Solar. Bought online on Wed. and delivered all the way to Southern Cape by Friday morning. 
They manufacture most of the panels used in the solar farms in the Northern Cape.

The panels are packaged well for the transport.

I will buy my next set from them again.

Its a legit company. Out of stock happens as they manufacture every few weeks only. Intend to buy from them.

Only issue is that I don't know cost of shipping 10 panels to Pretoria from KZN. Chad Riley ... still responding after weeks🤣.

Responses can be pathetic, depends on which salesperson you get allocated I guess. Chad Riley was pathetic in my case.

Edited by AdielK

Lucky me I got Chad too🤣 he was quick to respond tho estimated around 1000 to ship to jhb. Not one for much patience will hunt around for a local who has stock i can maybe walk in a pick up as they say seeing is believing... and I guess believing is coughing up😉

Wrong choice of words considering  what's cooking in the 🌎  🤪🤪

I have bought from ArtSolar on a number of occasions.  Excellent service and very fast delivery, IF they have stock.  My original deliveries were delayed because of the general Covid 19 lockdown, but that was hardly their fault.

Delivery costs are calculated before checkout, so you can check.  Strangely, you can save a fair amount in delivery charges if you order the panels in small batches (3 was the best in my case - came to about R540-00 for 3 panels delivered to Cape Town, 4 panels was double that.  I think it goes on weight and if you exceed a certain weight then you are at the next level with an exponential increase in cost).

Panels are working fine and delivering the expected power.  I supported them as they are a local manufacturing company that actually produce a quality product.  Only time will tell how they fare for longevity, but they provide a very decent guarantee / warranty.