Deye Inverter + Dyness Battery causing Buzzing Noise from PC PSUs

Overblaze

Hey,

I just installed a Deye 5KW Inverter with a Dyness 3.6KWh Battery. However, since moving over all my electronics to the Load/UPS output, all my PC (and game console) PSUs now constantly make a buzzing sound. Is this normal?

PS The inverter itself also makes a buzzing noise when running off the grid.

Are the grid settings attached below correct? And/or does anyone perhaps know what may be causing this?

Many thanks

Kind regards

Overblazze

hURhs9T.jpg

QrctWGE.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2020/10/29 at 7:53 PM, melvin phuti said:

Did you find a solution? I have the same experience with my recent installation. I use pylon batteries. I get the buzz sound, most audible on the microwave and less so on the fridge. 

Unfortunately not. Had an installer redo my setup, but still have the buzzing noise

• 1 month later...
On 2020/12/29 at 9:18 PM, Overblaze said:

Unfortunately not. Had an installer redo my setup, but still have the buzzing noise

I've learned to live with it. Me and of of the guys who came to install were the only ones who could hear the sound. Everyone else, my family and the rest of the team that came to install, could not hear the buzzing sound. Maybe we have some strange super power laying dormant in us.