Pylontech 2000b compatibility with 3000c

Proxicon

Hello,

Do anyone know if these two work together ?
I started out recently with just the one 2000b & are looking to expand as time progresses & budget allows.

I saw somewhere that a 2000b & 3000b can work together but cannot locale a interoperability matrix for Pylontech batteries confirming or denying 2000b / 3000c compatability.

26 minutes ago, Vassen said:

The price difference is almost negligible. Between the 3000 b and c, it was like R200. 

So in this case it’s better to get the c version and use it like the b version and not discharge below 20% soc. 

it will work just like the 3000b but cost you R200 extra. It is not better than just getting 3000B unless you are planning on selling me your 2000b and just get your self more 3000C 😉

48 minutes ago, hoohloc said:

it will work just like the 3000b but cost you R200 extra. It is not better than just getting 3000B unless you are planning on selling me your 2000b and just get your self more 3000C 😉

Ha! I wish I could just buy more batteries and let the smaller unit go. These toys empty the ol bank account too fast! Mind you if I get the +1 and find out it does not work you'll find me lurking this forum trying to sell it :) I'll keep you in mind ;) 

Ps:tonight will be cycle 31, so it's still new

4 minutes ago, Proxicon said:

Ha! I wish I could just buy more batteries and let the smaller unit go. These toys empty the ol bank account too fast! Mind you if I get the +1 and find out it does not work you'll find me lurking this forum trying to sell it :) I'll keep you in mind ;) 

Ps:tonight will be cycle 31, so it's still new

It will work, just make it the master battery all will be good.