Sunsynk communication with Hubble am2

JohanM

Almost finished with my setup, but straggling with communication. Used the cable provided Can to Can port but not getting any communication. 

Chamged the cable with a ethernet cable that I had laying around and it does communicate but the settings under battery setup shows 200ah and not 100ah.

Anthing I can check? 

Screenshot_20210321_111910_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210321_111903_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

1 hour ago, JohanM said:

Almost finished with my setup, but straggling with communication. Used the cable provided Can to Can port but not getting any communication. 

Chamged the cable with a ethernet cable that I had laying around and it does communicate but the settings under battery setup shows 200ah and not 100ah.

Anthing I can check? 

Screenshot_20210321_111910_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210321_111903_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

The first pic showing the battery capacity is a user input amount. Click on it and use the down arrow to change this. 

It's really not needed to change this as the BMS is correctly communicating with the inverter as can be seen in your second pic. 

1 hour ago, Achmat said:

The first pic showing the battery capacity is a user input amount. Click on it and use the down arrow to change this. 

It's really not needed to change this as the BMS is correctly communicating with the inverter as can be seen in your second pic. 

Cool, thanks. Was worried I did something wrong

1 hour ago, JohanM said:

Cool, thanks. Was worried I did something wrong

The battery settings on that page is mainly for deep cycle batteries. When you select lithium and communication is working with the BMS, these figures gets ignored by the inverter. 

Edited by Achmat