Solarman Historical Data Question 1 + 2 doesn't equal 3

Sc00bs

So, was looking at my inverters historical data on Solarman and noticed something. 

I thought that Production + Energy Purchased would = Consumption in the historical data on Solarman. 

Untitled.thumb.png.602c77d433294eb337edddd4a4b539de.png

But it doesn't, in this case consumption - 55.1kw/hr, production - 43.9kw/hr and 14.1kw/hr - purchased from the grid. 

Anyone have any idea what happened to the missing 2.9kw/hr, battery efficiency loss perhaps? 

2 hours ago, Sc00bs said:

So, was looking at my inverters historical data on Solarman and noticed something. 

I thought that Production + Energy Purchased would = Consumption in the historical data on Solarman. 

Untitled.thumb.png.602c77d433294eb337edddd4a4b539de.png

But it doesn't, in this case consumption - 55.1kw/hr, production - 43.9kw/hr and 14.1kw/hr - purchased from the grid. 

Anyone have any idea what happened to the missing 2.9kw/hr, battery efficiency loss perhaps? 

Efficiency losses. Energy going into the battery would also be more than energy or if the batteries adding to the inefficiency. 

Pv DC to battery DC losses

Pv DC to AC losses 

Battery DC to AC losses 

These together could make up 5% to 10% losses from your pv generation. 

I'm assuming you don't have batteries as you would have then included energy to and from batteries for the day.