Older Axpert type inverter

Namreh

3 hours ago, 87 Dream said:

Yes guys solar assistant or ICC. Take your pick. Both involve a Raspberry Pi. Basically runs the data off the machines & sends this data online using your home WiFi networks to your mobile device. The Raspberry Pi works some very dark magic indeed 🤣

Thanks

On 2021/06/17 at 4:39 AM, 87 Dream said:

Yes guys solar assistant or ICC. Take your pick. Both involve a Raspberry Pi. Basically runs the data off the machines & sends this data online using your home WiFi networks to your mobile device. The Raspberry Pi works some very dark magic indeed 🤣

Where is the best place to purchase this dark magic? 

So far for me it's been a revelation & made the Axperts quite clever & much more user intuitive. The Axpert is a great machine don't get me wrong but the human User interface is well in the dark ages of analogue computers. Networking them & being able to collect data & display this data has made it a very viable & affordable option in our market. No experience with ICC but I hear they do the same type of thing.