Updating Hubble Lithium AM2 (old 2021 battery) unsuccessful

StepbyStep

I've been trying to get my Riot Cloudlink up and running but the inverter & PV info doesn't show. I checked all connections and they're fine. I contacted Hubble Support who suggested upgrading the firmware on my one battery because it was old and that's where the fun starts. The update doesn't go through despite trying the old and new firmware versions. I'm using the cable from Solar Assistant. 

Are there settings on the SunSynk I should be using while trying this firmware update? Has anyone run into a similar problem?

System:
1x Inverter: SunSynk 5.5 KW (M3.3.8.0 / S0.5.1.3 / CE4.2.4
1x Riot Cloudlink: partially online (see pic below)
1x Master Battery: HL210500**** (this is the old one)
1x 2nd Battery: HL220700****

Failed Updates:
1.46: Failed to request MCU upgrade command
2.05: BIN File Error

RiotCloudlink_Reading_01.JPG

Edited by StepbyStep
Typing in inverter errors & grammar

I spoke to a very nice, calm gentleman in Hubble Support. R&D is still working on the Hubble-SunSynk connection. It'll be up and running eventually. 

My batteries are fine - the Bin code errors I'm getting are basically my battery saying it's running on 1.46 & doesn't want to be updated. 

• 1 year later...

Hi @StepbyStep

It's a year+ later, tell us, did you manage to upgrade your old battery? 

I'm in the same boat, I (also have access to) 3 x AM2's

Master - HL2202* F/W - P13S120A-12290-1.50 Shown as 100Ah

Slave 1 - HL2106* F/W - P13S120A-12290-1.50 Shown as 50Ah 😞

Slave 2 - HLD2209* F/W - P13S100A-12290-4.50 Shown as 100Ah

When I try to upgrade Slave 1 (to 2.05), I get the BIN file error. (The assumption here is that the BMS is an older version, and V2.05 is not campatible with it)

Can you or anyone else please share 1.46, so I can try and fix the 1/2 capacity battery. Or 1.50/4.50/any other versions, seeing the other 2 batteries are fine with those versions, BMS dependant.

Have e-mailed Hubble support twice, first time they closed the ticket without sending the file, the 2nd time, no response.