Solar panels parallel/serial connection.

Antonio de Sa

3 hours ago, Antonio de Sa said:

Please help will this be the right way to connect 3 panels in parallel and 4 in series,

Parallel_series connection.ods 9.29 kB · 14 downloads

are you trying to match 3 smaller panels ( the parallel ones ) to the 4 other panels in series?
Effectively giving 5 panels in series.
if yes then that would be correct.

1 minute ago, VirWat said:

Me I don't know. 😁 But I will convert it to bmp. If you then can't open it, it is time for new PC from your solar profits.😜

I run all this from my smartphone can't  carry pc around on installation sites😝

24 minutes ago, TaliaB said:

Just one question @Antonio de Sais all the panels in your configuration of the same electrical spesifications?

That is the vital information not in the spreadsheet. 

It always works by just posting a screen shot. On PC one can use a snipper or right click on a picture and resize while the file is in Explorer. This works on my operating system. 

Me and my phone does not know what type of file a?????. ODS file is. 

Edited by Scorp007

1 minute ago, Scorp007 said:

It always works by just posting a screen shot. On PC one can use a snipper or right click on a picture and resize. This works on my operating system.

Yeah I always simply use Ctrl/PrintScreen, then Ctrl/v works like a charm from any pc with windows or linux. Well on this forum anyway :)

50 minutes ago, TaliaB said:

Just one question @Antonio de Sais all the panels in your configuration of the same electrical spesifications?

The reason i am asking is just to remember that should the panels not be the same,different panel in a solar array has a different optimal solar power tracking point at a given moment. Let’s suppose that you are using an MPTT charge controller. Different solar panels reduce the effectiveness of the controller to track this optimal power point.