Luxpower and Solar Assistant

eugenedp

Does anyone possibly have any info on when Solar Assistant's support of Luxpower inverters will improve? At the moment it is very limited. I am still learning so I am playing around with settings often and I have to switch to the Luxpower Device monitor software everytime I want to chance anything. It works well for monitoring though. I am on the latest firmware - 2023-08-16.

4 minutes ago, eugenedp said:

Does anyone possibly have any info on when Solar Assistant's support of Luxpower inverters will improve? At the moment it is very limited. I am still learning so I am playing around with settings often and I have to switch to the Luxpower Device monitor software everytime I want to chance anything. It works well for monitoring though. I am on the latest firmware - 2023-08-16.

Best would be to message the SolarAssistant dev and hear from them what their roadmap looks like - they can sometimes be very quick to respond

• 4 weeks later...

After updating to the latest beta version of the software, I am now seeing a lot of the settings that were previously missing - thanks devs. Not all settings yet, but at least enough to keep me busy and it feels like we are getting somewhere.

Charge settings.JPG

Discharge settings.JPG

Generator Settings.JPG

Sys Settings.JPG

Timer settings.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, eugenedp said:

Finally, after 8 months I have my panels up. And of course, just as I was finishing the connections it started raining.  And yes, it took me 8 months to build the rack - I work slowly😁

202312231.jpg

202312232.jpg

Good for you very neatly done after connection to inverter you will see the magic.

• 5 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, mzezman said:

Have you seen the automation functionality?

I have seen the Automation functionality but am too "scared" to try it out 🙂

I would like to see feedback from others first as to how they try to use this feature.

MdF

47 minutes ago, eugenedp said:

Just looking at it now, thanks.

Nope. I am on the latest beta(yesterday) but it must not be available for Luxpower inverters yet. Not a trainsmash - looks like some settings to play with, but nothing I desperately need right now.