3x 8Kw Sunsynk single phase

Rynobez

Hi all. This is my first and very big install. I am putting 20x 455W panels per Sunsynk. Splitting to 2 strings (5 in series and those 2 in parallel). 
In total 60 panels, 3x Sunsynk 8Kw inverters and 3x 30 Kva Freedom won batteries. I can’t find any info how to program Sunsynk to run master and slaves. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021/02/15 at 7:31 AM, Rynobez said:

Hi all. This is my first and very big install. I am putting 20x 455W panels per Sunsynk. Splitting to 2 strings (5 in series and those 2 in parallel). 
In total 60 panels, 3x Sunsynk 8Kw inverters and 3x 30 Kva Freedom won batteries. I can’t find any info how to program Sunsynk to run master and slaves. 

This looks like a proper setup, did you manage to finish it yet?

4 hours ago, Frost said:

This looks like a proper setup, did you manage to finish it yet?

Hi Frost. Yes installation is done and pumping very good. The 3 batteries was just too little to run system through the night so installing another 30kw battery. Will keep you informed. 

11 hours ago, Rynobez said:

Hi Frost. Yes installation is done and pumping very good. The 3 batteries was just too little to run system through the night so installing another 30kw battery. Will keep you informed. 

That's great news, share some final results. What are you running there that 3 x 30kw aren't enough?

How are pv production with all 60 panels? 

So, a question on the battery set up there...

If running in parallel there, the main inverter discharge current. Is that the TOTAL discharge current or is that per INVERTER?

I have 2x 5kW and the discharge is set to maximum, so would that mean max discharge is 2x100A or limited to the main inverter 100A? 

I am taking comfort that the BMS comms work, so I would assume that would take presidence.

8 hours ago, Rautenk said:

So, a question on the battery set up there...

If running in parallel there, the main inverter discharge current. Is that the TOTAL discharge current or is that per INVERTER?

I have 2x 5kW and the discharge is set to maximum, so would that mean max discharge is 2x100A or limited to the main inverter 100A? 

I am taking comfort that the BMS comms work, so I would assume that would take presidence.

You set up the battery size on the master inverter. You input the max charge current. 
The total discharge current is per inverter.