Jump to content

More fire hazards


Recommended Posts

Thought I would share a pic or two.

Was away for a week, got home to this! Bloody lucky the house didn't burn down!:angry:

Looks like thermal runaway from a bad cell - Again with these damn rubbish batteries...

Anybody want to buy my Merc so I can afford a new set of decent batteries?:D


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...