Best Mobile App for monitoring

Kwis

Hi, first of all.... Great forum, great topic and great advice. I'm a total noob to backup power systems. Installed a All-in-one 5kv inverter with Li battery from Growcoll and so far so good... Guess its to early to say if its any good but with the latest load shedding schedules it proved to be allright. I think time will tell. My first question, which mobile apps are the best for monitoring. I have installed Solarman smart but I need to add the system to another app. Solarman does not allow the same system on multiple mobile devices.

Any preferences?

Kwis

I'm using SolarAssistant to monitor and remote control / adjust my solar system. This is a paid for commercial bit of software which runs on a Raspberry Pi connected to your inverter and batteries.

Have a look at the site, which inverters and batteries it works with. https://solar-assistant.io/

I am very happy with this software and the remote abilities it offers.

You can monitor and control your system from multiple devices (PC, tablet, Phone...) with admin rights. You also have the ability to offer anyone guest rights to view the system.

Edited by TimCam

1 hour ago, Speedster said:

I'm pretty sure solarman has an option to authorise more users to access the plant. 

This is correct . If you authorize the Solarman smart user that you want to share the plant with you can do that and they will be able to view  or control the plant depending on the level of authorization you give them.