Pylontech us3000, need info for pricing

Shockin

Have 2 pylontechs us3000 which i might want to sell, need an idea of what price to ask for them please. 

Item: pylontech us3000

Price: 

Payment Method Accepted:cash

Warranty:balance of warranty 

Packaging:nope

Condition:as new, Soh=100%, 50 cycles

Reason:possible  upgrade

Shipping: buyers cost

Collection:yes

13 hours ago, Shockin said:

Normal 3000

US3000B? They are worth what someone would be prepared to pay for them.

I would suggest looking at what they cost in 2020, that's when their value was lowest due to the introduction of the US3000C which had a number of improvements, including the ability to go to 95% DoD (vs 80% on the US3000B).

Whilst 50 cycles might sound quite low, people who have actually read the Pylontech warranty would know that the battery has not been used as per warranty conditions, which are to

5. be used on a daily cycle basis and only for energy storage system

So if 50 cycles are all that the battery could manage in the past 2.5 years, then it suggests that it was perhaps used for load-shedding, not daily cycle, which means that you would be selling it without the 7-10 year warranty.

Personally, I would not offer more than 12-15K per battery, because someone can buy a US3000C new, with 7-10 year warranty, for R23,115.00 

Edited by YellowTapemeasure

38 minutes ago, YellowTapemeasure said:

US3000B? They are worth what someone would be prepared to pay for them.

I would suggest looking at what they cost in 2020, that's when their value was lowest due to the introduction of the US3000C which had a number of improvements, including the ability to go to 95% DoD (vs 80% on the US3000B).

Whilst 50 cycles might sound quite low, people who have actually read the Pylontech warranty would know that the battery has not been used as per warranty conditions, which are to

So if 50 cycles are all that the battery could manage in the past 2.5 years, then it suggests that it was perhaps used for load-shedding, not daily cycle, which means that you would be selling it without the 7-10 year warranty.

Personally, I would not offer more than 12-15K per battery, because someone can buy a US3000C new, with 7-10 year warranty, for R23,115.00 

Very well motivated😀

What always lifts an eyebrow is when 2ndhand PV equipment is listed at a higher price than what you can buy it new with warranty.