Axperts 5kVA/4kW

Chris Hobson

27 minutes ago, Chris Hobson said:

No serious. I am a long way from suppliers and I have decided I need to keep at least one spare and I need one for my staff. I bought one recently but a friend has pleaded with me and I have given it to him. So I am back to square one.

If you need a spare, maybe you should look into a better inverter?:P:D Oh boy - I'm gonna get it now.:ph34r:

14 minutes ago, gabriel said:

i'm very optimistic that an 'axpert survival' kit will soon hit the market

TTT has done it yonks ago. The answer is simply to run it like he runs his Phoenix. The ideal is a transfer switch (an approved one) that switches fast enough, but I'm sure the guys will find a way.

12 hours ago, gabriel said:

ok boys, its monday now... ;)

with the amount of flack the axpert had over the last couple of weeks i'm sure @Chris Hobson will get a spare soon - it wont be mine though :D

i'm very optimistic that an 'axpert survival' kit will soon hit the market

have a great week guys!

I'm sure he'll get many spares, soon ;) 

Here in the Karoo they suit us fine.

If you need a spare, maybe you should look into a better inverter?:P:D

:lol::lol:

My inverter has given me good service now for 3 years and part of my reasoning for paralleling two units is that neither is going to work too hard. I will be drawing a max of about 6kW before the power trips.

Chris my spare unit . The 1 made up out of 2 cripple units . Tested for a few days and doing well . The only problem , poor Axpert charging that is normal . The Mecer 5000 watt 4000 watt mppt is enough for me not going parallel again . Must say charging and voltage conrtrol much better on new unit .

IMG_20180806_141334.jpg