3x Mecer 5kva in parallel

George

I connected 3 x 5kva Mecer inverters in parallel.  My problem is that one inverter doesnt show "slave". The voltage on that one is also different from the other two inverters. One shows master and one shows slave but the other one doesnt show anything in the centre of the screen. They are connected as described in the manual. Any sugestions where to start? 

Edited by George
Posted before i completed typing

Checked it. Voltage is exactly the same as the other two. Cabling is secured. Also checked the settings. All settings are the same except for 28. Inverter 1 =PAL.  inverter 2=PAL and inverter 3= S1G.  But inverter 3 does not adjust nr 28.  So it seems like it reads inverter 1 as the master. 

strange, incerter no 3 should be set to "pal" too.
sometimes helps if you disconnect the  batts from the inverters and connect them again (restart)

Edited by ibiza

1 hour ago, George said:

Checked it. Voltage is exactly the same as the other two. Cabling is secured. Also checked the settings. All settings are the same except for 28. Inverter 1 =PAL.  inverter 2=PAL and inverter 3= S1G.  But inverter 3 does not adjust nr 28.  So it seems like it reads inverter 1 as the master. 

Just remember setting no 28 can only be adjusted with the inverter switched of .