Pylon stuck in protection

Jaco Kotze

hello, new software is updated with batteryview for the us2000c. seems to be working fine. in combination with growatt sph and the new cable without pins 1,2,3. 

have you got any information about status of the DIP-switches? does it matter in which position they are after the update? 

and if i try a mixt combination with 2000 multiplus, oder 2000b , i do need to update they also with this us200b_v2.4 file ?! 

• 3 weeks later...

I have been reading through this thread and found it to be very helpful - thank you!

I have just completed my installation and have 2x US3000C batteries. I'm running into a problem in the morning when my batteries run low (around 11%). The master battery gives a warning light and then the inverter triggers and swaps back to grid. While I'm not unhappy with this value, I was of the understanding that the battery could go to 95% DoD?

Also, when the inverter switches back to grid, the batteries remain on. However, after a little while of standing, the batteries seem to shut down. Surely they should just go into standby? This is a major problem, as if I'm not there to switch the batteries back on, then they will not charge. Any idea what could cause this?

It sounds like the BMS has shut the batteries down because you have taken them too low. Set the minimum SoC to 20% (DoD 80%) and see what happens. There is an inverter setting that allows depleted batteries to be recharged, set this and see what happens tomorrow.

I'm going to try a firmware update this evening and see if that makes any difference. I will also check the warning code that is given when I connect directly to the batteries.

The whole point of buying the US3000C batteries was for the 95% DoD - I was planning on running them to 90% DoD, so it would give me that extra capacity, while still preserving the battery life. Taking them to 80% defeats the entire point of the system.

I have set the inverter utility charge to 2A, as I don't really want the inverter to use mains to charge the batteries. At present, my batteries are running out around 06:00 and then get charged from 07:30 when the sun is up. I have more than sufficient solar to run all my household loads during the day, as well as charge both of my batteries.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2021/11/06 at 9:36 AM, Antonio de Sa said:

@roadkill The information it's retrieved from the battery BMS and the two growatt via RS 485 connected to Raspberry PI,  it's a program developed by my son, I have to be honest with you, I'm BC ( before computers) we are not using the growatt server, the information is archived in our server at home. 

See last 30 days of info.

image.thumb.png.e557a0d1d823309172a76552744029fc.png

Do you have some info on this dashboard?   I use Grafana for my Solis bit this is really nice. Can you share?

• 1 month later...
On 2021/03/22 at 11:32 AM, rezna8 said:

Please advise how to connect to the US2000C battery. I have some communication, but with an error. Only basic battery information is loaded (bottom left). Thanks

error.jpg

please I have same problem, did you solve it?