Deye vs Sunsynk - Interface, Price & Support

staxza

Which brand is the preferred one?  Re-branded units are Deye, SunSynk & Fusion

Which one has the best, most updated firmware & interface?

Where is the best place to order with good pricing?

Where will I get good support and after sales service?

So far I have the Deye from Rubicon at a fairly good price & very good technical support 

and then the Sunsynk from Ellies an old supplier of mine in Audio/Video

From what I see on the forum most lean towards the Sunsynk. Why?

16 hours ago, staxza said:

Which brand is the preferred one?  Re-branded units are Deye, SunSynk & Fusion

Which one has the best, most updated firmware & interface?

Where is the best place to order with good pricing?

Where will I get good support and after sales service?

So far I have the Deye from Rubicon at a fairly good price & very good technical support 

and then the Sunsynk from Ellies an old supplier of mine in Audio/Video

From what I see on the forum most lean towards the Sunsynk. Why?

Sunsynk has the best user interface and technical support. If you are looking for great pricing then contact Steve from the Powerforum Store. 

I have a Deye, but I have tried to speak to there Technical support and they first of all do not really understand what you are trying to tell them and where just refering you back to the manual which do not have a solution of what I want to do. In the other hand I have contacted Sunsynk, they where willing to talk to me and I do not even have a Sunsynk, They have a British guy Steve which do all there promotional videos and if not mistaken is one of the founders and director of Sunsynk. I contacted him and he was willing to have a 30 minute personal talk to me. He could understand me. So I have a Deye inverter, but the Sunsynk manual is much better, there user interface is more appealing to me and they seem to be the leader between the two. Sunsynk now is beta testing a Wifi dongle which is not the third party Solarman one that they both use, but this new wifi interface you will be able to setup your inverter remotely. Deye will probably follow soon, but my experience is that Sunsynk is the front runner and as far as the hardware is concerned there is no difference. I can not speak for the Fusion as I have had no experience with them.