Awesome

Energy-Jason

was bad our side, one clients house got a direct hit....blew his inverter, phones, everything. Apprantly lightning came out his Chandaleer, also came back now from the nature reserve next to us, there it blew the gate motor up as well as travelling in the mesh in the boundry wall blowing out in various places. and to top it , my wind turbine controller juat stopped as well, no evidence of blowing anything, good thing i have a spare while i wait on China to send cheap parts to swop out

On 4/28/2017 at 0:57 PM, Mike said:

was bad our side, one clients house got a direct hit....blew his inverter, phones, everything. Apprantly lightning came out his Chandaleer, also came back now from the nature reserve next to us, there it blew the gate motor up as well as travelling in the mesh in the boundry wall blowing out in various places. and to top it , my wind turbine controller juat stopped as well, no evidence of blowing anything, good thing i have a spare while i wait on China to send cheap parts to swop out

Hi Mike, I am interested in your controller you are using for your unit. Do you have specs and Details?

Sincerely

Jay

i will have to find Katherine's company details for you. they are China based and i think they have signed exclusive deal with Danie at Zonhan for S.A distribution...will advise

• 2 weeks later...