Pylontech US3000B 3.5kWh Li-Ion Battery

Langman

Hi.

Can someone maybe assist with information where I can get either of the following:

PylonTech Lithium Ion 3.5kW US3000B Battery
PylonTech Lithium Ion 2.4kw US2000B Plus Battery

I was planning on getting two US2000B units for my new installation or start with one of the US3000B units, but don't know where the best place is to buy these.

Thank you.

On 2019/03/19 at 9:04 PM, 2una said:

Ok thanks but i'm good now, Silver above helped me out - I give him an 11 out of 10 versus anyone else i tried to deal with.

Good to hear it's not all tied down to one company having rights to bring them in & hold prices up.

ditto... from having to lick peoples asses to just get them to acknowledge you asking if they have stock, what fits together to a earlier question by me, where/who... he DM'd me saying he can help, asked for my number, phoned me, friendly conversation, provided a quote pretty quick after discussion and I've EFT'd the funds. Now just to wait for the stock...

11 out 10 for the man.

G

3 hours ago, Pipes said:

Hi.

Can someone maybe assist with information where I can get either of the following:

PylonTech Lithium Ion 3.5kW US3000B Battery
PylonTech Lithium Ion 2.4kw US2000B Plus Battery

I was planning on getting two US2000B units for my new installation or start with one of the US3000B units, but don't know where the best place is to buy these.

Thank you.

At the moment it is not really about best place, it is about anyone willing to actually talk to you, that want to raise a finger to have you give them money, at the moment, easy answer, speak to Silver, ... just leave my PylonTech batteries alone please... they mineeeeeeeeee. ;) 

G

4 hours ago, georgelza said:

At the moment it is not really about best place, it is about anyone willing to actually talk to you, that want to raise a finger to have you give them money, at the moment, easy answer, speak to Silver, ... just leave my PylonTech batteries alone please... they mineeeeeeeeee. ;) 

G

George I get you. I am also waiting on feedback and there seems to be a general inability for companies to make sure the information on their websites are correct. I have sent a message to Silver, so hopefully he can help me out as well.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, plonkster said:

Consensus seems to be that it's a good and upstanding establishment, but like most solar places they are incredibly busy and you might not get instant service. I have never bought from them, just repeating what I heard.

Thanks for the info.  But so many scams nowadays.  Hopefully I will get more responses to put my concerns to rest.

1 minute ago, Reg Morgan said:

Thanks for the info.  But so many scams nowadays.  Hopefully I will get more responses to put my concerns to rest.

My apologies! I also deleted my message above. I should learn to read properly before replying.

I read "Inverter Warehouse", instead of "The Solar Warehouse". The former is an upstanding place. The latter... NO! Not at all, don't do it, run away!

Check the whois info. This Peter Salanje guy is a scamster. Runs a few other sites too.

2 minutes ago, plonkster said:

My apologies! I also deleted my message above. I should learn to read properly before replying.

I read "Inverter Warehouse", instead of "The Solar Warehouse". The former is an upstanding place. The latter... NO! Not at all, don't do it, run away!

Check the the soar warehouse. This Peter Salanje guy is a scamster. Runs a few other sites too.

Such tempting prices...phew very glad I asked.  THANK YOU

I currently have a 48V by 210Ah battery bank (2 banks @ 105Ah each) - Lead Calcium Deep Cycle batteries which I can only safely draw down to 50% DOD.  Can I therefore assume that the available current that I effectively have is 105Ah usable power i.e 50% of 210Ah?  If my assumption is correct, would the Li-ion equivalent be 5040 KW or due to the DOD of Li-Ion can I go for a lesser battery to achieve the same availability?  Your advise would be appreciated.

On 2019/03/10 at 1:24 PM, SilverNodashi said:

There are two official importers, that I know off from where people buy and resell.

Where are you based?

Hi Silver,  I'm also interested in 3.5kwh pylontech, based in Johannesburg

Yes, you can go lesser, as 20% DoD is not a problem for lithium batteries.

BTW: Please try to use the correct units when posting on the forum. kW vs kWh, Ah vs A,etc. When mismatched, there's a risk of confusion ;)

14 minutes ago, Youda said:

Yes, you can go lesser, as 20% DoD is not a problem for lithium batteries.

BTW: Please try to use the correct units when posting on the forum. kW vs kWh, Ah vs A,etc. When mismatched, there's a risk of confusion ;)

DoD ... SOC maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

Gener-8 Pretoria East (email [email protected]) also does PylonTech but prefer to part with them as part of high quality Victron systems rather than DIY sales. Recently PTs been scarce as chicken molars so maybe that's why such poor response from suppliers....been easing up lately due to pre-election window dressing but suspect Prince of Darkness to frequent us again in the (very) near future prompting renewed run on stock! If you've been teetering on the edge of commitment, now might be a prudent time to take the plunge...