Inverters for sale

electronzoo

Hi,

I have two inverters for sale:

1) Imeon 3.6 - R14k

2) Victron multiplus II 3 kVA + Venus GX controller + single phase energy meter + usb/RS232 converter to connect energy meter to the controller - R15k

The Imeon does not have the RS485 card so if you want to use lithium batteries then you would need to add the card.  Lead acid is fine as is.  The Imeon is essentially a new unit - used it for 3 months until I upgraded to the multiplus, which I have also outgrown.  The multiplus II is just over a year old.  To turn the multiplus into an energy storage system then you need to add batteries and an MPPT.

Tnx

Whilst on this topic, I have a brandnew (never out of the box) Goodwe 5kw inverter for sale. 2 years old, still have 3 years warranty left.

New price +/- R30k - available for R19 995.00 Incl Vat.

Delivery can be arranged anywhere in South Africa

Chris-R

11 hours ago, Chris-R said:

Whilst on this topic, I have a brandnew (never out of the box) Goodwe 5kw inverter for sale. 2 years old, still have 3 years warranty left.

New price +/- R30k - available for R19 995.00 Incl Vat.

Delivery can be arranged anywhere in South Africa

Chris-R

Eish you are a few days to late - a mate of mine was looking for that exact model inverter and paid for a new one on Monday

On 2020/05/06 at 8:50 PM, electronzoo said:

Hi,

I have two inverters for sale:

1) Imeon 3.6 - R14k

2) Victron multiplus II 3 kVA + Venus GX controller + single phase energy meter + usb/RS232 converter to connect energy meter to the controller - R15k

The Imeon does not have the RS485 card so if you want to use lithium batteries then you would need to add the card.  Lead acid is fine as is.  The Imeon is essentially a new unit - used it for 3 months until I upgraded to the multiplus, which I have also outgrown.  The multiplus II is just over a year old.  To turn the multiplus into an energy storage system then you need to add batteries and an MPPT.

Tnx

I'm dropping the Imeon to R12k

• 3 weeks later...