Sunsynk 3.6 inverter

Tariq

7 hours ago, Energy said:

Slightly lighter but marginal and yes no fan attached. The 3,6kw must be kept in cool garage or room well ventilated. The 3,6kw won't come with fan as it is not high performance in the sense that the 5,5kw can handle more loads meaning the 3,6kw is used for entry level small applications. Sunsynk concludes these low level requirements don't constitute the need for a fan but in my opinion it should still have one. 

• 2 weeks later...

The 3.6 turns out to have ONE mppt not two as mentioned in all the specifications.

I could not get the display on mppt 2 to show any readings, I thought the unit was faulty, no one knew this, not even the technical help desk, till they researched it, then only did I find that the 3.6 for South Africa has only one mppt

43 minutes ago, Tariq said:

The 3.6 turns out to have ONE mppt not two as mentioned in all the specifications.

I could not get the display on mppt 2 to show any readings, I thought the unit was faulty, no one knew this, not even the technical help desk, till they researched it, then only did I find that the 3.6 for South Africa has only one mppt

What is the model number on the sticker on the side?