Ultra Sunsynk Inverter Specials - Limited Stock Available.

Powerforum Store

• 2 years later...

Hey Guys please check our Online Store we have Crazy low prices on Sunsynk Inverters. 

Installers can contact us for installer prices margins are tight because of the specials running however we can help the installers out with better pricing. 

Please note Purchasing Sunsynk inverters from us do not follow the same warranty procedure as with other suppliers if the inverter is deemed faulty under warranty my supplier will do a warranty swap out on the inverter. 

1 hour ago, p_i said:

@Powerforum Store any specials on Sunsynk 5.32kwh batteries?

Unfortunately no the Sunsynk Batteries prices have increased there is only one supplier that has them in stock and they are boosting the prices on those at the moment our normal suppliers do not have stock and we only expect to see stock from them in September however we have very good prices on other battery brands.

Edited by Powerforum Store

On 2023/08/25 at 5:34 PM, Schuits said:

The 8kw is R629 more on special, or am I seeing it wrong?

Special is R35704, normal is R35075

All online store Prices are the Correct Special prices media needs to be updated there was a further price drop on the Sunsynk 8KW inverter.

Edited by Powerforum Store