Axpert 5K - Pylontech US3000

AntonDj

Please if anyone can assit.  I have Axpert  5Kva connected via BMS unit to Pylontech..  Only change made on Axpert is to change batt type to User.. I am not sure what rest must be.  My issue is on Axpert battery shows full but on Pylontech it seems to charge constantly second last light flickering and first light off (Charge indicator).  Indicating battery never full.  How do i get it to charge fully and sync the two.  Any assitance is appreciated.

Thanks

14 hours ago, AntonDj said:

I have Axpert  5Kva connected via BMS unit to Pylontech.

Which Axpert model exactly do you have? Most ones cannot talk to the BMS directly - so you probably need to manually set the charging parameters (52.2V Bulk and 51.8V Float) as well as the other voltage settings (Back to Grid, Back to Battery, Low DC Cutoff)

If your Axpert cannot talk directly with the Pylon BMS, I would strongly recommend ICC to be able to switch the Axpert based on the accurate BMS info instead of the Axpert's voltage readings

2 hours ago, wolfandy said:

Which Axpert model exactly do you have? Most ones cannot talk to the BMS directly - so you probably need to manually set the charging parameters (52.2V Bulk and 51.8V Float) as well as the other voltage settings (Back to Grid, Back to Battery, Low DC Cutoff)

If your Axpert cannot talk directly with the Pylon BMS, I would strongly recommend ICC to be able to switch the Axpert based on the accurate BMS info instead of the Axpert's voltage readings

I've seen some people set the Bulk charge to 52.5v. Has it been proven that 52.2v is sufficient? Maybe i missed the memo. lol

On 2021/02/05 at 8:28 PM, wolfandy said:

Thnx will check  maybe add some pics of the setup