Jump to content

Blowdart18

Members
  • Content Count

    28
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Sorry might have missed it along the way but did you post the firmware version and display version for the inverter ?
  2. Have a read here, it could be similar to what you are having. https://powerforum.co.za/topic/6404-axpert-king-not-using-solar-correctly/?do=findComment&comment=80030
  3. @Plaashaas Yes - I have two in parallel. However as the day goes I will check the system just to make sure that i am not seeing anything funny. Only thing is found yesterday is that I drain my batteries from about 01:00 in the morning, yesterday i had to dry clothes before i left home and the system switched to grid at around 07:00 due to back to grid setting. At first it jumped to maximum charge amp of about 80amps and there after settled to 2amps up until Solar picked up the charging and load function. However I believe this might be a setting related to SBU as I
  4. Just some feedback for you guys, especially since @Plaashaas asked about it in another topic. I am not experiencing these problems yet, however I don't make use of the Pylontech batteries, I use the Narada AGM batteries.
  5. Also you have big loads during the afternoon, I am not sure what those could be but this would be the example of moving them earlier say maybe 12:00 to 13:00
  6. Morning Wayne The PV falling away is because there is not enough load to use the available PV at that point in time. Ideally your Solar graph should look like a hill, gradually climbing on one end and descending on the other which will indicate max use of PV production during the day. I see you using time control on your batteries, by 17:00 your system uses no battery power and only starts using it again from around 09:00. Have you considered maybe starting to drain your batteries from around 06:00 in the morning so that your solar will "charge" them back up during th
  7. @pierre. Thanks for the link back, I can confirm that after firmware upgrades my system started behaving much better. Main inverter software version - 71.92 https://powerforum.co.za/files/file/52-axpert-king-main-firmware-version/ Controller / Display software version - 02.49 https://powerforum.co.za/files/file/53-axpert-king-remote-display-firmware/ My system should technically be able to give me 6480 watts, if I work on the % given by Coulomb earlier in the post than I am spot on with my solar production. Reaching almost 5400 watts the other day at around
  8. Did you come right? I was having the same problem, however mine was occurring in the parallel setup, so the one updated correctly but the other point blank refused. i eventually pulled the battery fuses, let the inverter restart and the viola it managed to create a connection and i could update.
  9. So in reply to this topic, remember to check your controller settings or as people put it your display version with the Axperts. Mine was different versions which meant that the 2 Axperts were not speaking nicely with one another, so in essence they did not know how to work together to maximize PV production. Once updated each Axpert is producing the exact amount of PV Kw now. Lesson learnt.
  10. Sooooo . . . . Before blaming ICC make sure to check your inverters I had a sneaky suspicion that something else was causing my problem, after posting above that everything was sorted it started doing its same issues of not keeping to the charging priority that I selected. I than decided to troll the forum to see where I might be doing wrong, and I saw that @Coulomb posted the recent update for the Axpert display firmware - some people actually call this the "controller" and not the display. I went to check my versions and bobs you uncle, it is differen
  11. @wolfandy Thank you so much for the feedback. Managed to get in touch with Manie at ICC, looks like when I updated the update didn't go through correctly. He logged on and downloaded a new version of ICC, and boom it started working fine again, even the time control started working. He said he would release a new version 2.99996, so that is can cover people like me who were trigger happy. Current version is 2.99995
  12. Ok so now it is doing the opposite - it has remember my reset from this morning because the system started off on Utility. Try to change it to SBU via ICC, works for 10 to 15 minutes and then switches back to Utility.
  13. I was using time control before I upgraded to the parallel setup, but this was turned off. Not sure if ICC was still trying to run this in the background. I did try turn it back on as seen in below to force it to use Utility but that didn't work either.
  14. Thanks Wolfandy So I unplugged ICC last night and changed my settings via watchpower, and the problem did not occur, it stayed on Utility the whole night like I wanted it to. I can definitely say that it is ICC not talking nicely with the Axpert for some reason. Plugged ICC back in this morning and looks like it is playing nicely for now, changed it to SUB for the time being, So my setup as follows: Axpert King x2 - parallel 12v Narada batteries x12 (connected in 48v) Renewys Solar panels 270W x 24 (12 on one inverter, 12 on other inverter)
×
×
  • Create New...