What is the latest Sunsynk 5kW firmware version ?

wolfandy

11 hours ago, wolfandy said:

Hi all

Does anyone know what the latest Sunsynk 5kW firmware version is? I can't find that info anywhere on the Sunsynk website.

Am hoping that one of our Sunsynk experts (maybe @Leshen 😉) might be able to help.

Am currently running COMM: e419 - MCU: 3162

Thanks in advance

For 5k 3367 E41C

• 2 months later...

On this topic, can anyone with firmware later that e416 confirm they are able to adjust the inverter voltage to more than 220V - day 230?

Support tell me this can only be done with newer firmware but I only have the older data logger so want to be sure it's worth the effort of buying a new 1 just to upgrade the firmware.

On 2021/11/20 at 10:53 PM, wolfandy said:

Hi all

Does anyone know what the latest Sunsynk 5kW firmware version is? I can't find that info anywhere on the Sunsynk website.

Am hoping that one of our Sunsynk experts (maybe @Leshen 😉) might be able to help.

Am currently running COMM: e419 - MCU: 3162

Thanks in advance

My rant for the day.
One has to wonder when the Solar Inverter Industry in general will reach the level of maturity of Motherboard manufacturers where any user can download the latest version of the BIOS from the website and where the BIOS release notes are made clear too.
This industry is still in it's infancy and one gets the impression that the users are expected to beg for it.
What we are experiencing is the same as in the PC industry about 25 years ago. Not acceptable. 
When there is a firmware update, release it on the website with clear instructions how to install it and the release notes. Simple. Keeping it a secret and maybe sending it to someone after that person begs for it is ransom, not customer care.

2 hours ago, hardwic said:

On this topic, can anyone with firmware later that e416 confirm they are able to adjust the inverter voltage to more than 220V - day 230?

Support tell me this can only be done with newer firmware but I only have the older data logger so want to be sure it's worth the effort of buying a new 1 just to upgrade the firmware.

Howsit. 

Did Sunsynk support say that the inverter voltage can be adjusted?

47 minutes ago, Leshen said:

Howsit. 

Did Sunsynk support say that the inverter voltage can be adjusted?

They responded that this can only be done in the latest firmware. I know the inverts raises it's output voltage to match the input before reconnecting the grid so clearly it can do it just the set point is not available (in my firmware at least)

11 minutes ago, hardwic said:

They responded that this can only be done in the latest firmware. I know the inverts raises it's output voltage to match the input before reconnecting the grid so clearly it can do it just the set point is not available (in my firmware at least)

I'm busy checking this with Sunsynk