Firmware Axpert Max Twin 11K

Maurizio69

3 minutes ago, vladsuciu said:

I have found something on the internet. Do you think its this one good ? 

That's one that I monitor; certainly some good firmware updates have come from there.

Unfortunately, they tend to often be Infini firmwares, and it's somewhat random as to what Axpert firmwares turn up.

On 2023/08/12 at 1:38 PM, Coulomb said:

That's one that I monitor; certainly some good firmware updates have come from there.

Unfortunately, they tend to often be Infini firmwares, and it's somewhat random as to what Axpert firmwares turn up.

Can u pls modify the original firmware? We are a lot of people with this inverter here...thanks

On 2023/08/12 at 8:43 AM, vladsuciu said:

Hi. I have the easun 11kw twin exit. Does this inverter have a new soft for the 90V bug? 

Screenshot_20230812_084143_WatchPower.jpg

Din pacate versiunea care a fost disponibila pe net a fost eliminata, nu se stie motivatia, iar cei care am apucat sa facem trecerea la noul firmware care elimina bugul de 90V nu am pastrat fisierele, sunt multi care sunt interesati, sa apara o noua versiune dar din pacate nu este nimic disponibil....momentan!

5 minutes ago, Alexyss said:

[ Google Translation: ] It's not good, you go back to the basic version 64/08...

In what sense is this not good?

Were you able to download it and un-RAR it?

Did it not work somehow?

Doi you have access to 64.08 or are you looking for that?

12 minutes ago, Coulomb said:

In what sense is this not good?

Were you able to download it and un-RAR it?

Did it not work somehow?

Doi you have access to 64.08 or are you looking for that?

Yes i tray and i install 64/62, result 64/08....

No, i dont have acces to 64/08 and i dont want this version beacose have 90V bug

For the moment i use version 64/61 its OK no bug 90V

368692873_1281406532491167_7958349137771170038_n.jpg

Edited by Alexyss

10 hours ago, add1c7ed55 said:

Can u put here this version without 90v bug pls ?

I dont have this version, for a few days it was available here (5 mai 2023):

http://ftps.voltronic.com.tw/E/Easunpower-93CB312922AC474787C6/

But it was deleted, I didn't keep the file, I just installed the version a few months ago and that's it.

when I also made this video:

Edited by Alexyss

On 2023/08/18 at 11:39 PM, Alexyss said:

Yes i try and i install 64/62, result 64/08....

Ah, yes, they screwed up the RAR file. The dsp.hex was for the wrong version, presumably 64.08. Fortunately, I was able to perform the final step manually and get the correct 64.62 dsp.hex file.

Please let me know if the attached works, and if it works, if it actually fixes the stuck at 90 V bug. It would be great to have a final, official fix. It looks like it would be easy to apply to other firmware versions as well, as a relatively simple patch.

[ Edit Oct 2023: It doesn't seem to be the genuine fix we were hoping for. ]

64.62_ISOLAR SMW 11KW TWIN recovered.zip

Edited by Coulomb

2 hours ago, Coulomb said:

Ah, yes, they screwed up the RAR file. The dsp.hex was for the wrong version, presumably 64.08. Fortunately, I was able to perform the final step manually and get the correct 64.62 dsp.hex file.

Please let me know if the attached works, and if it works, if it actually fixes the stuck at 90 V bug. It would be great to have a final, official fix. It looks like it would be easy to apply to other firmware versions as well, as a relatively simple patch.

64.62_ISOLAR SMW 11KW TWIN recovered.zip 1.49 MB · 0 downloads

Unfortunately, I cannot try, if the result is not good, I will stay with this version, not having the 64/61 version available to return to safely!

1 hour ago, vladsuciu said:

I will try it in the next days because im not home till next week. Ty Couloumb. Hope this one will be good for the 90V bug.

Verifici dimineata la rasaritul soarelui cat iti sta in 90V, daca ramane 25 min maxim poate si mai putin cum este la versiunea 64/61 si apoi urca brusc spre 300V atunci este OK, asta ar fi un aspect, al 2lea aspect ce trebuie sa il verifici este daca pe timp inorat respectiv ploaie/lapovita intra in "protectie" si trece iar la 90V, la versiunea 64/61 intra in protectie pe 90V pe timp prost dar iese imediat dupa circa 2 min si ramane sa lucreze normal, abia dupa ce testezi ceea ce am spus mai sus vino si cu un reply in care sa expui pas cu pas cum reactioneaza atat la rasarit cat si pe timp prost, cer inorat, ploi etc, succes!

6 hours ago, Coulomb said:

64.62_ISOLAR SMW 11KW TWIN recovered.zip 1.49 MB · 4 downloads

If this works, u can make the fix for the firmwares u made for 8kw axpert ?

3 hours ago, add1c7ed55 said:

If this works, u can make the fix for the firmwares u made for 8kw Axpert ?

Yes, providing I have a firmware update file for the appropriate model and DSP chip brand ('2809 versus '28066, Twin versus non-Twin, etc.).

Edit: I presently have 13 firmwares for the 8 kW models, so I should be able to find one that suits.

Edit 2: And it would have the benefit of being more or less the official, factory written way to fix the issue, for whatever that's worth. It's possible that we might find that one of the patched combinations works better, but let's see.

Edited by Coulomb

5 hours ago, Coulomb said:

Da, cu condiția să am un fișier de actualizare a firmware-ului pentru modelul corespunzător și marca de cip DSP ('2809 versus '28066, Twin versus non-Twin etc.).

Edit: Am în prezent 13 firmware-uri pentru modelele de 8 kW, așa că ar trebui să pot găsi unul care să se potrivească.

Editarea 2: Și ar avea avantajul de a fi mai mult sau mai puțin modalitatea oficială, scrisă din fabrică, de a remedia problema, indiferent de ce merită. Este posibil să descoperim că una dintre combinațiile patch-uri funcționează mai bine, dar să vedem.

U have 72.66 oem firmware for 8kw non twin 28066, that works with arenaflash tool...can make the patch for it ? I can test it immediatly