Axpert settings vir Pylontech 3.5 kw

kobus joubert

5 hours ago, Beat said:

You are very lucky to have them so close together!

My first two packs (LEOCH) came with some 26 cycles difference. I added another pack some months later and the fourth one year later. The actual cycle counts are: 429, 403, 320, 65. So what?

Yes, they have some little differences in behavior that show up at low SOC, but at full charge they equalize themselves.

An advantage might be that they will not reach end of live all together at the same time. LEOCH claims the guaranteed number of cycles with 100% discharge be 3500. Design live span 20 years.

My Pylontechs are in use for 28 months al installed on the same day. Cycles 313, 293, 295. Seems to be normal. 

18 hours ago, Coulomb said:

My understanding is that with that sort of set-up (which I'm not familiar with), the Pi will send commands to the inverters to over-ride any battery related settings you make. I have no idea if it will optimise the maximum current by setting one inverter to a different current limit than the others. In the general case with n inverters and m battery modules, that could be rather tricky. So maybe it just sets all the inverters to use the same maximum charge current.

So basically: I don't think you have to worry about it.

Thx, i'll rather make sure about the settings as i still need to set the inverter to User

• 1 month later...

Hi colleagues i have a question about icc cable for rpi4. I can't buy it from icc because they don't ship to my country. That's why I need a scheme. I would take the new us3000 c using rj45 (no more rj11) and I guess for rpi I need a regular usb to rs232 or ?? does anyone have a schematic? or isn't it that simple ?

• 9 months later...
On 2022/11/17 at 7:00 PM, Amathuba Pro said:

I am installing a Sunsynk Sun 8K Hybrid inverter with...

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

This thread is about Axpert inverters and the settings to use with Pylontech batteries. Sunsynk inverters are very different. You would be better off reposting your question in a new post with "Sunsync" in the title, or respond to another thread that pertains to Sunsync inverters.

• 1 year later...

Hello all,

I'm a French user from Guadeloupe and I very interesting for all information about setup correctly.

I have 3 inverter wks evo circle 5600 va (MKS2-5600 in Solar Assistant), 18 PV 400 watt (1 string of 12 and 1 string of 6 PV on inverter 1 and 2, the number 3 have no pv yet) et 3 Pylontech US5000

Thanks and sorry for my poor English 

My setup is:

The Max Grid charge current is 2 A because I have the F08 fault 

image.thumb.png.874a000b8c7b35fb7f26f677c0dc2086.png