How do they jive?

Used seems obvious as well as Generation 

But then we have

Power/ day

• Current
  • Purchased
  • On Grid 
  • Grid

where current seems to be production and grid power seems to be total effect on the grid used being positive and negative being feed back

🤔🤔

image.thumb.png.962640622ee6c3e9783c50170a91ca65.png

Their graphs are screwy... I still want to extract the data locally and do my own graphs locally and more timeously as in every 10 seconds, maybe or so, either way, you want to see on the graph:

"Current Power" - is the power produced by your inverter by way of renewable input sources

"On-grid Power" - is the power purchased from the grid

"Grid Power" - is the power purchased or sold to the grid

"Total Consumption Power" - is the power consumed in your home

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 06.53.23.png

you have to take these apps with a grain of salt, i am using Solarman and Solarman Smart, the reading on the SUMMARY can be different from the reading on DEVICE in the same app, and the two apps can be different from each other.

As time goes by, i check the apps less and less, hopefully the new dongle/app will be much better

58 minutes ago, JohanG said:

Thanks KM

Interesting comparing the two graphs

• I am at 33deg 41 south  north facing roof at 30 degrees
  • 12 x JA Solar 405W Mono Panels
  • Sunsynk 5.5 Kw

Yesterday was a hot clear sunny day

Max power produced 4.55 kW

image.thumb.png.51c8a034a4e1ab6773de5c1e09a4714c.pngAnd for the day 34.9kWh

You are doing very well!

from a PV system of 12*405 = 4,860W, you generated 7 times you solar panel Watts installed for the day. Usually , depending on the season an average of between 4-6 times is achieved!

9 minutes ago, FixAMess said:

You are doing very well!

from a PV system of 12*405 = 4,860W, you generated 7 times you solar panel Watts installed for the day. Usually , depending on the season an average of between 4-6 times is achieved!

But as other commentators said "take it with a pinch of salt 

3 hours ago, JohanG said:
  • I am at 33deg 41 south  north facing roof at 30 degrees
  • 12 x JA Solar 405W Mono Panels
  • Sunsynk 5.5 Kw

-28.515405 (28° 30' 55'' S)

9 * JA Solar 280W + 8 * JA Solar 280W

Sunsynk 5kW

9Panels fix to app. north @ app. 45deg + 2 X 4 panels either east or west or anything in between without tilt to north all basicallly ground mounted

IMG_0462.jpg

34 minutes ago, Kalahari Meerkat said:

-28.515405 (28° 30' 55'' S)

9 * JA Solar 280W + 8 * JA Solar 280W

Sunsynk 5kW

9Panels fix to app. north @ app. 45deg + 2 X 4 panels either east or west or anything in between without tilt to north all basicallly ground mounted

IMG_0462.jpg

Lekker in die Kalahari 🙂

60 jaar gelede op Sishen myn gewek net voor 9maande diensplig

3 hours ago, FixAMess said:

You are doing very well!

Highest i got in Somerset West was 7.2.

Currently averaging 6.4 with the wonderful Somerset West sun this time if the year. August it was down to 5.4. Interested to see what the first full winter will bring. Hopefully not less than 4.

nader aan Upington se kant hier, ek ken 1 of tween mense wat in Kathu bly, een werk by Lohatla... daardie kant is als altyd roes rooi, hulle het blykbaar 100mm reen oor 1 uur ontvang middel van Januarie, hier so 103mm oor 3 dae, 3de tot 5de Januarie, die rivier loop hoog, maar die keer darem nie die keerwalle oorskry nie, tot dusver nie, ek dink dit sal seker nie nou nog gebeur nie, laas keer, 2011, was dit so middel van Januarie

7 hours ago, Kalahari Meerkat said:

nader aan Upington se kant hier, ek ken 1 of tween mense wat in Kathu bly, een werk by Lohatla... daardie kant is als altyd roes rooi, hulle het blykbaar 100mm reen oor 1 uur ontvang middel van Januarie, hier so 103mm oor 3 dae, 3de tot 5de Januarie, die rivier loop hoog, maar die keer darem nie die keerwalle oorskry nie, tot dusver nie, ek dink dit sal seker nie nou nog gebeur nie, laas keer, 2011, was dit so middel van Januarie

Moet nie te gou praat nie - die Vaaldam begin nou eers oorloop op 101% vol.