Scam alert?

Word of advice.

Do not deal with these people. I purchased a 48V, 160AH Lithium battery and an incorrect type was delivered.

A 48V, 120AH unit was delivered and it came without any documents, manual, warranty, etc...

Also, an invoice was issued via email, but they are not VAT registered.

They do not respond to any form of communication, since delivery.

17 hours ago, Taffy-D said:

Word of advice.

Do not deal with these people. I purchased a 48V, 160AH Lithium battery and an incorrect type was delivered.

A 48V, 120AH unit was delivered and it came without any documents, manual, warranty, etc...

Also, an invoice was issued via email, but they are not VAT registered.

They do not respond to any form of communication, since delivery.

Not going to lie, I'm surprised you got anything at all. That was quite the gamble.

11 hours ago, JoeyhZA said:

Not going to lie, I'm surprised you got anything at all. That was quite the gamble.

That is probably the reason why the person or the group of people behind those scam websites are so successful. Instead of stealing the money outright, they deliver some fauly/stolen/end of life batteries. It's much more difficult to make a case with the police in such situation. You got the goods which you paid for and probably if caught, they can argue, they never advertised the batteries to be brand new in first place. There is another thread somewhere about one of those scam sites, where someone else got an old scratched battery wrapped in rubbish bin plastic bag.

• 2 weeks later...

I was scammed by this company aswell Stellen Solar / stellensolar.co.za I ordered a 8.2KWH Lithium-ion(BlackFriday 60% Off Sale) Free Delivery then received an invoice saying they only accept transfers with their details and invoice was sent to me. payment was made and 2 days later I received a delivery via an uber driver so that way we cannot trace their address a battery was sent that was not what I ordered. the name of the battery was rubbed off when got the battery checked this is what they sold me a GITER 2.56kWh battery which is not working and will not work with my growatt inverter. so please beware guys don't make the mistake I've made. There is no way of getting your money back as they block you thereafter.

apparently they are also trading with this website detailsĀ 

https://solar-boks.co.za/index.php/contact/

Solar BoksĀ 

aswell as this site also, this scammingĀ  operation they are running is bigĀ 
https://solarflow.co.za/?fbclid=IwAR0WgkBt_KY8blUtI8PhsbFIdmjN6MrntAHGLX76IEhEBRgiD8YmfR9MKPc

Solar Flow

Edited by safina