For Sale: 4 x PylonTech Extra 2000 - Reasonable offers in R12 000 range for all 4 (first reasonable offer gets the batteries)

PtaSolar

Selling my used batteries after upgrading (have been sitting for last 3 weeks after I upgraded)

Item: 4 x Pylontech Extra2000 Li batteries

Price: Make me a reasonable/fair offer in R12 000 range (for all 4)

Payment Method Accepted: Preferably cash

Warranty: No (not sure if still covered by Pylontech warranty???)

Packaging: No

Condition: Good - cannot guarantee remaining capacity but in good working order - pictures of cell info for 2 of the batteries attached below (cannot easily get this for the other batteries as they don't have the small LCD screen. 

Reason: Struggled to sort out the unequal discharging between the 4 batteries, decided that it is a good time to upgrade my batteries to US 3000

Shipping:  No

Collection:  Yes

Link:

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

Edited by PtaSolar
Added price expectation

Hi - I think at least R16 000 for all 4 batteries should be fair (anything more would off-course not be refused!). My reasoning in arriving at the amount is that the performance of all 4 the batteries combined should at least equal the performance of 1.5 new US2000 batteries.

Are my expectations wholly unrealistic? I have no idea what used batteries are worth

Forgot to add - any interested party is off-course free to come to my house and test the batteries 1st   

Regards

Hi - getting lots of views to my ad but no offers, I really just want to prevent a long dragged out sale process where I try forever to get the maximum sale price and accordingly will drop my guide price to around R12 000. First offer in this ballpark get the batteries 

I'm not sure people will read this reply to my original ad - if not I will repost the ad with this lower price expectation included 

57 minutes ago, PtaSolar said:

Hi - getting lots of views to my ad but no offers, I really just want to prevent a long dragged out sale process where I try forever to get the maximum sale price and accordingly will drop my guide price to around R12 000. First offer in this ballpark get the batteries 

I'm not sure people will read this reply to my original ad - if not I will repost the ad with this lower price expectation included 

You can try to edit your post, @Energy-Jason has increased the allowable time for this:

• PtaSolar changed the title to For Sale: 4 x PylonTech Extra 2000 - Reasonable offers in R12 000 range for all 4 (first reasonable offer gets the batteries)
  • 1 month later...