Immigration Sale (Pending Visa)

Tersius

I will probably be immigrating soon, hopefully in the next 3 months, will then be selling my kit for a bargain.

My setup when bought new :

12x300W panels R2000 x 12 R24,000 Bought them in 2015 so they still pretty new.
Flexmax 80A MPPT R12,160.00 No Warranty
15/11 Freedomwon Lithium Ion R103,580 - Got a 9 Year Warranty Left, Cycled it at an average of +-40% DoD rated for 70-90% DoD
8/16 KVA Hybrid MLT Powerstar Inverter R62,992.77 Six month on certain parts.
Combiner box + cables + mounts + Battery Controller. +R5000
Price When New Total at least R207,732

Thinking of asking a very reasonable price when I go. Post here if interested and to be taken into consideration. 

Edited by Tersius

I'm getting really worried about the number of people emigrating in this cycle. Some of my immediate family is going to Scotland, my wife's manager resigned (after 5 others got retrenched) and he's heading for Dublin, Facebook is awash with affordable real wood (even sleeper wood) furniture. It used to be OTHERS who were leaving. Now it is people like ourselves...

I thought we'd stay and turn the lights out when everyone is gone... but it seems perhaps i won't have to stick around for that 🙂

15 hours ago, Tersius said:

I will probably be immigrating soon, hopefully in the next 3 months, will then be selling my kit for a bargain.

My setup when bought new :

12x300W panels R2000 x 12 R24,000 Bought them in 2015 so they still pretty new.
Flexmax 80A MPPT R12,160.00 No Warranty
15/11 Freedomwon Lithium Ion R103,580 - Got a 9 Year Warranty Left, Cycled it at an average of +-40% DoD rated for 70-90% DoD
8/16 KVA Hybrid MLT Powerstar Inverter R62,992.77 Six month on certain parts.
Combiner box + cables + mounts + Battery Controller. +R5000
Price When New Total at least R207,732

Thinking of asking a very reasonable price when I go. Post here if interested and to be taken into consideration. 

Tersius, where are you located?

I wonder what it'll cost to courier the batty?

Are dibs allowed?

Edited by Vosser
Dibs

29 minutes ago, stoic said:

Was thinking of the panels, i did a quick compare, and one can get 335W Canadian Solar panels @ R1890.00 incl VAT. Now .. the question is... am i missing something obvious on the specs of the New panels: https://www.inverter-warehouse.co.za/products/solar-panel-canadian-solar-335w-polycrystalline-u

He listed the prices that he paid when everthing was new.

I  think he is using it  as a basis to start off from when pricing starts for the secondhand price...

Edited by Jaws

1 hour ago, stoic said:

Was thinking of the panels, i did a quick compare, and one can get 335W Canadian Solar panels @ R1890.00 incl VAT. Now .. the question is... am i missing something obvious on the specs of the New panels: https://www.inverter-warehouse.co.za/products/solar-panel-canadian-solar-335w-polycrystalline-u

R5.60/W Including VAT and a crappy R/$ exchange rate? That is really cheap.