Sunsynk Inverters: 3-phase setup

DaveP

Hi All

I have been searching, but haven't been able to come up with a definite answer.

Can the Sunsynk/Deye/Ohm 5kW inverters be setup to in parallel on a 3-phase network? i.e. 3 inverters (1 per phase) sharing the same battery?

I have seen reference to being setup in parallel on one phase, but lacking info on 3-phases setup.

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, DaveP said:

Hi All

I have been searching, but haven't been able to come up with a definite answer.

Can the Sunsynk/Deye/Ohm 5kW inverters be setup to in parallel on a 3-phase network? i.e. 3 inverters (1 per phase) sharing the same battery?

I have seen reference to being setup in parallel on one phase, but lacking info on 3-phases setup.

Thanks in advance

Hi Dave yes the Sunsynk 5.5 and 8.8 Can be setup in 3 Phase The inverters each attach to a Phase and they have comms cables that they use to communicate with each other they share the same Battery bank be it Litium or Lead acid   PM me your email address and I can send you the installer manual via email 

Sunsynk in three Phase parallel.jpg

3 hours ago, Boerseun said:

Hi Dave yes the Sunsynk 5.5 and 8.8 Can be setup in 3 Phase The inverters each attach to a Phase and they have comms cables that they use to communicate with each other they share the same Battery bank be it Litium or Lead acid   PM me your email address and I can send you the installer manual via email 

Sunsynk in three Phase parallel.jpg

Thanks Boerseun

That's exactly what I was hoping for.

Been looking for a 3-phase grid tied hybrid solution that uses a 48V battery system. Only 3-phase hybrids on CoCT approved inverter list use high voltage batteries.

Will send you a PM for the manual, thanks.

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

I see this very old conversation. To ask a further question, id I may...

I have bought three of the Sunsynk 5 kW inverters. I want to couple it for 3 phase.

Will the coms cables goes from INVETER 1 (Master, A phase) = Parallel 2 plug, to INVERTER 2 (Slave, B phase) = Parallel 1 plug, then the Parallel 2 plug to INVERTER 3 (Slave, C phase) = Parallel 2 plug ???? 

• 3 weeks later...