Pylontech US3000 Cabinet

Steven W

Question

8 answers to this question

I have a server cabinet, and it actually fits perfectly. all the cables are in the front and power cables has a built in bend so the cabinet has no issues closing, fans will manage the heat nicely thought they don't really produce that much heat.

1 hour ago, Steven W said:

Hi.

Anybody used standard server cabinet for their Pylontech because the standard cabinet is 450mm deep versus the Pylon cabinet which is 500mm?

Regards

Steven

The dimensions on their website drawing is incorrect. 

I bought it for installation at a certain height and had to reposition it to it being 50mm higher than the drawing dimensions. 

On 2019/05/28 at 9:56 AM, Steven W said:

Hi.

Anybody used standard server cabinet for their Pylontech because the standard cabinet is 450mm deep versus the Pylon cabinet which is 500mm?

Regards

Steven

I installed in a 9u wall mount rack which I left on the floor and the batteries are sticking out.  Just make sure the rack u get is 500mm plus.

www.prefernet.co.za

On 2019/05/28 at 8:22 PM, JacquesVDM said:

Hi. I am using a 19" audio rack (Samson) for 4x Pylontech Us3000's. Bought it from Audiomart for about R1750.

Cabinet.jpg

Hey. 

What did you use to mount / support the batteries? Can't tell if you are using some sort of rackmount rails.

Thanks!