Solar setup up and running. Thank You.

Mr T.

Dear all,

In regards to the issues I have experienced with my recent setup I would like to announce that the system is up and running with no glitches at present. May I take this opportunity to thank everyone for their most valued and much appreciated inputs in helping me solve all the issues. You guys are fantastic. A special thank you to plonkster and Jaco de Jongh. What stars!!

With you guy's input and professional advice this forum can only go from strength to strength.

Thank you and warm regards.

2 hours ago, Mr T. said:

Dear all,

In regards to the issues I have experienced with my recent setup I would like to announce that the system is up and running with no glitches at present. May I take this opportunity to thank everyone for their most valued and much appreciated inputs in helping me solve all the issues. You guys are fantastic. A special thank you to plonkster and Jaco de Jongh. What stars!!

With you guy's input and professional advice this forum can only go from strength to strength.

Thank you and warm regards.

I dread the day those two decides to stop supporting the forum.

On 2019/10/09 at 7:07 PM, phil.g00 said:

OK, I found out its a hub. Can do up to 8 US2000 & 12 US3000's.

Had an interesting support case from someone some time ago. They could not get it working. I eventually scoured the manual and asked if the DIP switch was set to terminate the CAN-bus, and the customer admitted somewhat sheepishly that I had hit the nail on the head 🙂