Growatt settings key

hoohloc

Hi guys, I'm trying to change my inverter settings remotely on server.growatt.com and have to enter key to save the settings. where or how can I get this key? The guys in china must be sleeping because I'm not getting any response from them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Hoohloc,

Did you ever manage to successfully set your inverter from the server.growatt.com web interface?

Reason i ask is because the settings that are displayed on the web app do not coincide with my settings on the inverter.

For example my inverter is set to SOL on Ac Output Source, but when i open the settings on the web app, it shows me Uti Priority.

I almost get the feeling that there is a 1 way communication to the inverter when you apply settings and it changes all the settings.

Im i going crazy or is anyone else of a similar opinion here?

Thanks,

1 hour ago, roadkill said:

Hi Hoohloc,

Did you ever manage to successfully set your inverter from the server.growatt.com web interface?

Reason i ask is because the settings that are displayed on the web app do not coincide with my settings on the inverter.

For example my inverter is set to SOL on Ac Output Source, but when i open the settings on the web app, it shows me Uti Priority.

I almost get the feeling that there is a 1 way communication to the inverter when you apply settings and it changes all the settings.

Im i going crazy or is anyone else of a similar opinion here?

Thanks,

Hi Bro, I never came right. Tried changing parameters from the web and on the shine app but for some reason the inverters couldn't take or register the new changes. I had to physically change those on the inverters 🙂

Thanks man, think it's safe to assume that the software functionality doesn't work. I also found the SUB setting doesn't load balance well between grid and solar and the grid usage is a lot higher. I set mine to SOL, then CSO for battery charge, and specify utility charge times (49) to avoid charging during peak times 6-9am, 6-9pm. Then manually change 49 if I have to plan for load shedding, or switch off pv breaker if load shedding is going to hit at 6pm (when battery is supplementing the end of solar day)

Hi All,

When in the monitoring website of the Growatt, you can change several settings like; 

Custom PF curve

Reactive mode

Set PF value

What do these settings do? Is there a list with explanations?

Thanks,

B

Hi all, i used "growattyyyymmdd" on the website and that worked fine. I also noticed the settings displayed on the site is not what is actually on the inverter. I've managed to change my output priority successfully and can see the change took effect on the inverter itself. I'm using the spf5000es if that makes a difference...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello to all of you, I used this growatt inverter login very frequently in the past. Now Growatt updated their webpage to a new design and the growattyyyymmdd appears not to work anymore. Any ideas about the new login? Thanky you for your input

Best regards from Germany

Apfel

Small world I was just reading up and and looking at the app and on the net to see if this possible. Lets hope it becomes available again. I also jump between SBU and SUB, it would've been great if there was a timer of sorts where I can set it to SUB between 15:00 and 21:00 and SBU between 21:01 and 14:59. Manually seems to be my future for now.

• 5 months later...
good evening, sorry I was asking what the password was to be able to change the configuration of the "Thor" EV charging station when I open for example if I want to change the LCD ... enable/disable asks me for the password and it is not the same with which I set the Shinetool i.e. growatt and the daily date, it says "failed verify" can anyone help me?

Hello, I was wondering how I can access the configuration settings of the Thor EV charging column, using the ShinePhone app, when I go to Gohome and enter the column settings to change the parameters, it asks me for the password but it doesn't work, I use 12345678 or growattYYYYMMDD current but nothing, the system replies verification failed, someone succeeded, what password should I enter? Thanks in advance