Sunsynk 5.5 + hubble AM2

Dani

So I left lead acid 2 months ago and got a hubble installed. Yesterday I noticed that the Sunsynk is showing an error code F58 bms communication fault. I can't find any further details on the web. Do I take it up with hubble? Sunsynk? Or the supplier? 

4 hours ago, Dani said:

So I left lead acid 2 months ago and got a hubble installed. Yesterday I noticed that the Sunsynk is showing an error code F58 bms communication fault. I can't find any further details on the web. Do I take it up with hubble? Sunsynk? Or the supplier? 

It depends on the cause, I got a once-off F58 error when I upgraded firmware. What doess your LiBMS screen say?

• 2 months later...

Reviving this thread. Are you using a RIOT? I noticed that your LiBms reads 00, which is what mine reads when I have the RIOT connected. When I connect battery directly to the inverter, it shows LiBms:01, as well as SOH next to SOC.

On 2021/07/17 at 10:26 PM, Saliegh said:

Reviving this thread. Are you using a RIOT? I noticed that your LiBms reads 00, which is what mine reads when I have the RIOT connected. When I connect battery directly to the inverter, it shows LiBms:01, as well as SOH next to SOC.

Is this on a Sunsynk and AM-2 combo?

Which firmware are you running? 

Using CAN or RS485? 

Please post your battery settings screens as well as the Li-BMS screen. 

Thanks 20210721_203324_crop_13.jpg.62cc30a1b9a82153c3e66e3681bf6cac.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Funny how these Hubble's differ. Mine is sitting at 125A yours at 95A.

I thought you could see the HOC? I've seen some of the guys posts showing it. Not sure if their hubble's are newer or just newer firmware. 

Think I'm scratching an itch that doesn't itch. My setup works 100%

15 hours ago, swazz99jhb said:

Funny how these Hubble's differ. Mine is sitting at 125A yours at 95A.

I thought you could see the HOC? I've seen some of the guys posts showing it. Not sure if their hubble's are newer or just newer firmware. 

Think I'm scratching an itch that doesn't itch. My setup works 100%

It gets those values from the BMS, so it's dependent on the SoC, SOH etc.