ICC Windows

30 minutes ago, pilotfish said:

One change I will make is to shift my SOC switching from 50%/60% to 55%/65%, and then try and find a battery voltage where the Axpert will switch at around 50% if ICC doesnt - currently my Axpert switching voltage is too low (46v) which allows SOC into low 40's.

Jip the challenge with voltage switching is that when you have a high load i could also result into your inverter to switch way to early. You could also have a look at node-red as this is highly customizable ad you can pull your emondata into it and "create" various scenarios as to when you would want to switch over to the grid and back.  

I have a few that I am running and sofar so good.

I keep track for my average consumption per hour and if it goes up , in my case above 350 w , after 18h00 at night the system will switch to grid.This is the time when the cooking and bathing is happening and there is no use to guard every body . The energy is used for the household so I am happy with that. Then if the average drops below 250w it wil switch back to solar until the batts reach 90 soc where it will switch back to grid , once the solar output reaches 350w the system will switch to Solar for the rest of the day. So far I haven't picked up any issues and are quite happy with the results. 

This is what a "normal" day looks like - grid watt vs batt soc and average watts per hour. 

2017-09-26_115743.thumb.png.054ec40f36fffad33eeee64d18c3e465.png