Deye hybrid inverter reverse terminal label

oguzatagan

Hello everyone. 

İ bought deye sun-6k-sg01lp1-eu hybrid inverter but there is a label problem in the inverter. 

The board label inside the inverter is labeled grid L which has the Red cable coming from it also labeled grid L which then connects to the Grey contact (under the Grey contact it also is labeled grid L) which comes to the Black fuse. From the fuse it comes to the neutral grid at the bottom of the bottom board. You can see from the picture i have attached and have circled. Which one is the correct label, is it the grid L labeled cable or is it the neutral at the green connector at the bottom of the board? 

The bottom board name is SUN-5K-SG02LP1-CON. v1. 4

İ think this device same sunsynk 5.5kw

IMG_20220620_145017.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nexuss said:

You wire them according to the green connector blocks .

Thanks for your attention. There is a 2 version of the board in the youtube as far as i can see. First board fuse bottom right side on neutral way. Second is fuse bottom middle on L way. Normally fuse shouldnt be neutral way. İ dont understanding. Have you a this device? 

IMG_20220612_113035.jpg

Edited by oguzatagan

7 minutes ago, oguzatagan said:

Does anyone use this device? İ want connect system to grid but im scared so im waiting

Yes many people use this inverter . You wire according to connector blocks ,if you are too scared you should either do more research or get a professional to do it .

3 hours ago, Nexuss said:

Evet birçok kişi bu invertörü kullanıyor. Bağlantı bloklarına göre kablolarsınız, eğer çok korkuyorsanız, ya daha fazla araştırma yapmalısınız ya da bunu yapmak için bir profesyonel bulmalısınız.

İ know but this inverter have 2 different bottom board. First my device. My device bottom board fuse is right side. Fuse on neutral line. Green connector label reverse incoming cable and inverter inside board label. Second device bottom board fuse is on Live line on board middle. İs anybody send photo their device cabling. İ send email deye. Deye say first follow green connector. But second say follow cable marks. İ m confused. Deye has no support in my country. 

3 hours ago, power.esrl3 said:

Dont overthink. Just follow previous replies. The instruction is stated in the manual anyway.

There are 2 versions of this device.  Therefore, there are 2 user manuals.  That's why I want to benefit from experience.

50 minutes ago, oguzatagan said:

There are 2 versions of this device.  Therefore, there are 2 user manuals.  That's why I want to benefit from experience.

all the versions of the boards are wired according to the connector blocks . I also have the V1.4 board .

7 hours ago, Nexuss said:

panoların tüm versiyonları bağlantı bloklarına göre kablolanmıştır. Bende de V1.4 anakart var.

Another Device at the top.  This picture belongs to my device.  Everything is in place on the device above.  Green connector L, N line up.  Wires L, N. Green connector L, N on My device but wires N, L On top device black fuse is on L line but on My device it is on Neutral line.  Please review the Pictures.

IMG_20220612_112853.jpg

5 hours ago, power.esrl3 said:

Bağlantı bloğuna ve/veya kılavuza göre kablolama yapmanız yeterlidir. Havai fişek gösterisi yapıyorsa, neden böyle etiketledikleri konusunda Deye'yi dava edin.

Deye has no support and distributor in my country.  So I don't have a second chance and I can't case. 

I have the same. I have 2 inverters in parallel. One is a v1.4 board and the other is a v1.6 board. The v1.4 board seems reversed and the v1.6 board looks ok but just wire it according to the connector blocks.

I have paralleled my 2 inverters and that is the correct way of doing it. Mine is working just fine as wired according to the connector blocks. Ignore the cable labelling.

On 2022/06/21 at 9:52 AM, oguzatagan said:
The bottom board name is SUN-5K-SG02LP1-CON. v1. 4

İ think this device same sunsynk 5.5kw

I have the deye 8KW model. My boards looks very different. If you are worried about the top section, just put your meter in continuity/resistance mode and measure. The terminal that you marked on the pictures and the one connected with the wire will have 0 resistance.

You connect the wires to the bottom green blocks as people indicated, the top part is internal wiring and should not be fiddled with.

I can post a picture of my wiring if it will help, but as I said my layout is completely different

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-23 at 11.00.20 AM.jpeg

Edited by iiznh
added picture

2 hours ago, iiznh said:

I have the deye 8KW model. My boards looks very different. If you are worried about the top section, just put your meter in continuity/resistance mode and measure. The terminal that you marked on the pictures and the one connected with the wire will have 0 resistance.

You connect the wires to the bottom green blocks as people indicated, the top part is internal wiring and should not be fiddled with.

I can post a picture of my wiring if it will help, but as I said my layout is completely different

Do you have a CT coil or E/N bond on that install?

2 hours ago, iiznh said:

The SunSynk 8kW wiring/board is very different to SunSynk 5.5kW board/wiring.
You need to carefully follow the correct wiring diagram for the relevant inverter model.
The older SunSynk installer manual is somewhat confusing as it covered 3.6kW/5.5kW and 8kW inverter models in one book and requires careful reading.
SunSynk now has individual installer manuals for each model.
https://www.sunsynk.org/manuals

Edited by system32

12 hours ago, Induna said:

I have the same. I have 2 inverters in parallel. One is a v1.4 board and the other is a v1.6 board. The v1.4 board seems reversed and the v1.6 board looks ok but just wire it according to the connector blocks.

I have paralleled my 2 inverters and that is the correct way of doing it. Mine is working just fine as wired according to the connector blocks. Ignore the cable labelling.

Can you share your device's panel photos? 

20 hours ago, Speedster said:

Do you have a CT coil or E/N bond on that install?

No, on the todo list, battery wired a couple of hours before. Well spotted!

Edited by iiznh

As long as you use 2 poles MCB for isolation of the AC circuits connected to the inverter (grid & load), you can swap phase & neutral. It's alternating current after all ...

For safety purpose, once you try the usual connection (neutral on the left), check voltage between neutral & ground. If any voltage, you'll know wiring is incorrect then you'll need to swap neutral for phase.

If there is one word you don't get here, call an electrician rather than doing that yourself ;)

Edited by zivva