MORE ESKOM WOES... is that possible?

Gabriël

2 hours ago, The Terrible Triplett said:

What have we not broken in SA? 🤣

Careful. That can be interpreted as a challenge.

Like the Steak Tartare episode of Mr. Bean. After the waiter trips around 3:55, he gets blamed for everything.

There you go, potential class action: http://www.capetalk.co.za/articles/343290/load-shedding-can-you-quantify-losses-join-class-action-lawsuit-against-eskom

One side, the blerrie people who did this, must be held responsible.
Flip side, it won't be in their personal capacity, so Eskom will take even more strain, so we all pay for it if they lose the court case.

But, maybe that is what it must take.

Now THIS works for me ... "The directors (Eskom) themselves can be held liable … Elaine Bergenthuin, Managing Director - De Beer Attorneys

Edited by Guest

Now here is a reputable source I like ... Meandos continue as ‘notes’ and ‘reports’ of a special Cabinet committee on Eskom ‘do not exist

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I quote: 

DA MP Natasha Mazzone wanted those briefing details even if it meant filing a request under the Promotion of Access to Information Act (Paia), which is what she did, looking for “a copy of the Cabinet briefing notes of the 27thof February 2019 in reference to the decisions on Eskom. In this regard, I would like to request a copy of the report from the Deputy President David Mabuza on the work of the joint special Cabinet committee”.

The Presidency responded: The records as requested by you do not exist. The Presidency is therefore unable to accede to the request for access to information for the reason they do not exist.”

4 hours ago, The Terrible Triplett said:

The records as requested by you do not exist.

which, if i may veer off slightly, remind me of a learned person once remarking in connection with the colours of the rainbow, they can only be produced by pure white light...🤔, another person remarked that for a renaissance you need a prior, 1st birth; lacking that, no renaissance...🙄 - what we are heading for lacks light and can only be described as an abortion 🤨

5 minutes ago, Gabriël said:

what we are heading ...

Either Cyril and Gordhan is being BS'ed ... but then the two of them are supposed to be super jacked, so how can that be?

So all that is left, they are BS'ing us. They KNOW what is potting.

6 minutes ago, The Terrible Triplett said:

They KNOW what is potting.

with a billion bucks - mostly in shares and a huge percentage off-shore - to your name, and never having been part of the proletariat or the 'struggle' where the rubber meets the road and always just a tad too smart to be seen with dirty hands and a boeing full of juice on standby to take you anywhere ... now c'mon 🤥

8 minutes ago, Gabriël said:

with a billion bucks - mostly in shares and a huge percentage off-shore

pardon for quoting myself but i suddenly realize that we might be staring at something against which 'state capture' pales into insignificance - just look at all the so-called investigations etc, has anyone been jailed for selling out sa yet???

Edited by Gabriël
grammar

1 minute ago, Gabriël said:

pardon for quoting myself but i suddenly realize that we might be staring at something against which 'state capture' pales into insignificance - just look at all the so-called investigations etc, has anyone been jailed for selling out sa yet???

No, no one that has made serious tom has been jailed or even seen the inside of a court, that I am aware of.

I think maybe, just MAYBE, we may be onto something here Gabriël, that article from the Daily Maverick being the pointer, you summing it up so nicely: 

12 minutes ago, Gabriël said:

with a billion bucks - mostly in shares and a huge percentage off-shore - to your name, and never having been part of the proletariat or the 'struggle' where the rubber meets the road and always just a tad too smart to be seen with dirty hands and a boeing full of juice on standby to take you anywhere ... now c'mon 🤥

Just now, Gabriël said:

too ghastly to contemplate :ph34r:

Yes bit also No.

Knowledge and understanding the core problem is where the power lies. 🙂 

18 minutes ago, Gabriël said:

is a three letter word

You mean a three letter acronym? (to follow in Plonksters steps) 🙂 

As I asked before, WHERE has the the three letter acronym been getting the political funding from since they won the very 1st elections, for to run a party that size, needs a lot of funds.

Because after that first election, most countries stopped funding them.

Edited by Guest

35 minutes ago, The Terrible Triplett said:

You mean a three letter acronym? (to follow in Plonksters steps) 🙂

nope, neither is it the trigonometric function that is equal to the ratio of the side opposite a given angle (in a right-angled triangle) to the hypotenuse; plain sin, the core problem.