Lemoen Lithium battery

Good day , I recently decided to pack up my 720w Mecer ups and go for something a little bit bigger , just as a battery back up for the odd appliances (Tv , lights , wifi , fridge) , I opted and bought the Microcare 2000w Ups , and funds being the down point I have narrowed A battery search down to two possibilities , one of being the Lemoen 24v 2.56 Lithium battery? Has anyone any review on this battery? 

The other option was an Esener 24v 2.56 Lithium battery. 

Thanks 

35 minutes ago, Thunderdolt said:

I have no knowledge of either product but it amuses me why a company would call itself a lemon.

From the Urban Distionary:

lemon . A consumer product that was purchased new or like new with apparent malfunctions.

On this Forum if you search Esener , there is lots of information , Lemoen I am not sure if it's a new battery or what , Because it's looks and seems to be almost the same as ESENER 

Esener (claim to be a SA company) has been around for a while now and there have been a couple of threads on this forum by other users that purchased their 24V batteries. They also rebrand the MUST 24V Inverters under their own name.
Then there is this new kid on the block, and they have a walk in shop too. 
https://lifetide.co.za/product/lifetide-2560wh-lifepo4-25-6v-100ah-battery/

Edited by zsde

On 2023/08/09 at 9:57 AM, Thunderdolt said:

I have no knowledge of either product but it amuses me why a company would call itself a lemon.

lemon . A consumer product that was purchased new or like new with apparent malfunctions.

Apple worked for Steve Jobs, so another fruit company like lemoen should be a success as well, right?

On 2023/08/09 at 9:57 AM, Thunderdolt said:

Strictly speaking, "lemoen" is an orange not a lemon, but funny none the less.

• 1 month later...
On 2023/10/10 at 10:21 AM, sky7988 said:

If you bought your products from CNBM 99% it is coming from China, but again you get Chinese product that is good and bad (like Sunsynk and Deye), you pay for the quality basically and service.

Yipp, a lot of these solar distributors are Chinese companies and run by the Chinese still.

I saw CNBM sell these Lemoen batteries, no clue how they perform.

Svolt also have a 24v battery, one with BMS communication and another version without BMS communication. I feel the Svolt batteries are worth considering as well.

• 2 months later...
On 2023/10/10 at 8:43 PM, phoenix752 said:

Lemoen 24v does not have any RJ45/CAN pot...therefore it wont communicate with your battery. I would reccomend better brands like Pylontech or Hubble

Lot of 24v doesn't have comm slots essener is fine its all over the place they in midrand 

• 1 month later...
On 2023/10/10 at 8:43 PM, phoenix752 said:

Lemoen 24v does not have any RJ45/CAN pot...therefore it wont communicate with your battery. I would reccomend better brands like Pylontech or Hubble

Lemon is the batteries ..... hehehe

• 1 month later...

I have a energy battery 24vc, piece of BS, the BMC unit in it keeps blowing the battery is not even a year old, the installer is gone. 

Looking for another batrery, I saw this Lemon 24v but don not know the product and i do not want to pay the money for another piece of BS - how does it compare to Svolt batteries 

• 1 month later...