5.1kWh / 6.4kWh - Lithium BSL Bull Battery Sale! - Valid Till The 28th Midnight.

Powerforum Store

1 hour ago, Shaunpot said:

Will these batteries work with my older Axpert and the Centurion solar setup I have, like the Pylontech batteries do?

Hi Shaun. They will work, but only on voltage settings and will not be comms enabled. We do have them out in installations with these types of inverters and can supply you with the correct settings for the inverter on request.

1 hour ago, Dname said:

Will this work with an existing battery? Can it be used for expansion of existing storage?

Hi Dname. You should never mix different batteries, especially not Lithiums. So in short the answer is no, if you are going to try upgrade an existing system, then please add the same batteries as you have installed or replace the batteries all together with new ones of the same make. Our 5.1kW and 6.4kW batteries can be mixed and matched between each other but that is because they have been designed specifically to do so.

1 hour ago, Warwick Chapman said:

Below are the Victron Approved batteries from https://www.victronenergy.com/live/battery_compatibility:start.  Bull is not listed.

image.png.cd1e43f2656cfc1effae3b455b54e7a2.png

1 hour ago, Warwick Chapman said:

Below are the Victron Approved batteries from https://www.victronenergy.com/live/battery_compatibility:start.  Bull is not listed.

image.png.cd1e43f2656cfc1effae3b455b54e7a2.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, just want to know if anyone connected the a BSL Bull 6.4kw Battery or the 5kw to a mecer axpert 5kw mks inverter. 

My Mecer is currently connected to a victron bmv 700 with omnipower batteries. 

Please let me know if it will work as the inverter has a Rs232 communication port

• 3 weeks later...