LBSA 6kWh 48v 120Ah LiFePO4 Lithium

RexxV

LBSA 6kWh 48v 120Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Wall Mount Smart Battery - Very few cycles. Changing to match my existing. About 1 Year old. Still in use currenly.  They are R27K new . I will take R22K. I am based in Hillcrest. 

IMG_7138.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

48v 100Ah(105Ah) 5.1kWh (tested 5.2kWh usable @ 40A) LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Wall Mount Solar UPS Battery | Lithium Batteries South Africa (lithiumbatteriessa.co.za)

I bought two of these in March and both are working awesome. There is nothing to say they are 2nd life cells.

You say low cycles. How many to be exact? The display can tell one the cycles.

2 hours ago, FixAMess said:

Second life cells, not compatible with other brands, looks ugly, not mainstream...He's having a bad hair day, he's lost trust in the product...Who knows, is it our business to interrogate him???

My business is that I manufacture these batteries so I take any problems with my batteries very seriously, I do my best to keep my customers satisfied with my products.
If they are unhappy I would like to know why so that it can be addressed and in the end have a happy customer.
Satisfied? 

1 hour ago, EnTAnGleD said:

48v 100Ah(105Ah) 5.1kWh (tested 5.2kWh usable @ 40A) LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Wall Mount Solar UPS Battery | Lithium Batteries South Africa (lithiumbatteriessa.co.za)

I bought two of these in March and both are working awesome. There is nothing to say they are 2nd life cells.

You say low cycles. How many to be exact? The display can tell one the cycles.

Thanks for the positive feedback.
These are new cells yes, I state on the 2nd life units that they are 2nd life.
Transparency with clients are important, this way the customer knows what he is getting!

1 hour ago, Bain Viljoen said:

Thanks for the positive feedback.
These are new cells yes, I state on the 2nd life units that they are 2nd life.
Transparency with clients are important, this way the customer knows what he is getting!

Bain, will the 6kw pack work in parallel with a 5.1kw pack?

On 2021/09/26 at 7:04 PM, Bain Viljoen said:

So you just buy things blindly?
I thought all people on this forum were intelligent and constructive, guess there's an exception..

Am I the only one who think this personal attack was uncalled for and in bad taste? And that from the supplier? For me it will be a point to remember.

15 hours ago, Vaal said:

Am I the only one who think this personal attack was uncalled for and in bad taste? And that from the supplier? For me it will be a point to remember.

Hi @Vaal, That was actually a response to another user that was extremely rude, so rude that the moderators deleted his comment, that should say plenty about the quality of the other users comment?
I was simply asking why the battery was being sold and then I get a sarcastic and rude comment from a user that has nothing constructive to add.

Edited by Bain Viljoen

I was not rude. This user wanted to know WHY the seller was selling.

1. The reason for the sale was in the advert so its obvious that he didn't read the advert.

2. Its irrelevant why a person sells. If you want to buy then buy. What if the person lost his job. Must be advertise this to the entire forum?

3. Do you ask pick n pay or a car dealership why they are selling?

4. I've advertised in the past and had lots of enquiries about WHY i am selling. Of what relevance is it?

5. Yes, my comment was deleted by an admin without hearing my view and based on a complaint. 

6. Apologies to Viljoen if he found my comment insulting and hurtful.

Just my two cents.

7 hours ago, Merlin said:

The reason for the sale was in the advert so its obvious that he didn't read the advert.

I am glad that you have pointed out that people should read things thoroughly. You may want to start with the Terms of Service of The Powerforum, where you will notice that The Administrator and Moderator's decisions are final, so please do not argue with them. 

I am encouraged by that fact that you have apologised to the offended member. Well done! This means a lot, and speaks to your own social skills and abilities.

The Powerforum has a preference for members who are even tempered, helpful, considerate, well mannered and generally nice. These are qualities that have built The Powerforum into the great online community and respected online resource that it is today. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021/09/02 at 3:26 PM, RexxV said:

Price drop R20500 

Please advise where can i get for this price?  Also is there any installer for this battery (48v 100Ah(105Ah) 5.1kWh (tested 5.2kWh usable @ 40A) LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Wall Mount Solar UPS Battery) in Edenvale, Guateng  area?