Thank you for the great forum, Safe Driving over the weekend. Sincerely Jason

Raspberry Pi

Hi Guys

The raspberry pi project will continue, however the naming will be different. I will handle everything alone at this stage and will continue developing for both the pi and the remote desktop application. 

The following inverters are supported:

Axpert 3 kva

Axpert 5 kva

Axpert 5 kva (cluster) up to 6 inverter

Infini 3kw

Infini 5kw

Infini 10kw

Infini v series  4kw

Inini v (cluster) up to 6 units.

The battery monitor will still be added to read all battery temperatures of each battery and also , each voltage and so on. I will do the testing and the coding will be added to ICC. The unit can be ordered. I will support the coding for the unit and the unit by someone else who is the developer.

Will give more details when we finish with the unit and coding added to ICC

AICC is no more for the raspberry pi inverter software.  

Manie this is all good news. I noticed that AICC for the RPi was no longer available on the aicc.org.za website and the Tinkercity website closed down. It certainly raised some concerns about the program which is a crucial component of all user's Axpert installations. I assume that you will in time create a website to handle the product without which I will be between a rock and a hard place. Long live ICC.

Could you post some details and price of the battery monitor when available please.

@ebrsa Yes I will create a web site. As soon as the device is ready, i will give you the price. I will build in all the value for the user in the inverter app and upload the data to emon.

to read each temperature and volts of each battery will be awesome. You can quickly also detect if there is a bad battery in your bank and have some history about them.

Also.... this old coder is curious to know how you identify the hardware, whether it is by looking at the serial number in /proc/cpuinfo or similar, or perhaps the ethernet address of the hardware. That last one would explain why it might stop working, I noticed in newer distros the ethernet device naming changes from ethX to enp0sX or something like that. Apparently this renaming is a udev thing rather than a kernel thing.

Anyway, I'm guessing. Hopefully Manie will tell us shortly.

Hi Guys.

Started Toying with this myself, Thanks for all the hard work Manie and Co.

Is there a Dev forum like github for this or are you guys doing closed dev?

Insignificant note: Title Bar shows v1.3 Download shows V1.5 :P not that it matters ;-)

Is Beta testing Closed?

Can provide remote SSH,Vnc or so forth to the unit if you guys want, also running 5kva mks x2 currenly in Master/Slave Config (PAR)

1 hour ago, twmuller said:

Manie

My ACII stop working, says key no valid. I did upgrade my PI. How do I get it fixed

Sorted.

13 minutes ago, Cybertza said:

Insignificant note: Title Bar shows v1.3 Download shows V1.5 :P not that it matters ;-)

Hi

Sorry i lost you there, what bar ?

Regards

23 minutes ago, plonkster said:

Also.... this old coder is curious to know how you identify the hardware, whether it is by looking at the serial number in /proc/cpuinfo or similar, or perhaps the ethernet address of the hardware. That last one would explain why it might stop working, I noticed in newer distros the ethernet device naming changes from ethX to enp0sX or something like that. Apparently this renaming is a udev thing rather than a kernel thing.

Anyway, I'm guessing. Hopefully Manie will tell us shortly.

Hi Plonkie

Why it wil stop is because he closed down the site where i looked for updates. The site does not exist anymore

Just now, Manie said:

Hi Plonkie

Why it wil stop is because he closed down the site where i looked for updates. The site does not exist anymore

Cool, but can you tell me how it identifies a particular board (or is that super secret proprietary stuff)? :-)

17 hours ago, Manie said:

ttp://www.mediafire.com/file/snw54v4w5w18ovg/ICC_MQTT+V+1.0.5.rar

Hi Title Bar at the top of the program that i linked here - the remote client - above the connect to address name.

at the bottom it shows the right value.

Its honestly just cosmetics ;/

Just noticed it. :P

That's why i asked if there was a Dev/Beta Forum to rather mention these little insignificant things :-)

Busy installing (a)ICC.Pi now

file-ver.jpg

1 minute ago, Cybertza said:

Hi Title Bar at the top of the program that i linked here - the remote client - above the connect to address name.

at the bottom it shows the right value.

Its honestly just cosmetics ;/

Just noticed it. :P

That's why i asked if there was a Dev/Beta Forum to rather mention these little insignificant things :-)

Hi 

Thanks i did not even see it. You have a very sharp eye. I am still setting up the website

1 minute ago, Manie said:

Thanks i did not even see it. You have a very sharp eye. I am still setting up the website

For the (a)icc.pi install?

I have an rar file here that points to me having to download stuff off the aicc website, so i take it my progress will be hindered at that point?

Let me know if you guys still need beta and so forth. 

Willing to help where i can.

I am almost done with the image for new users. They can just download , burn and everything will be installed. Also local emoncms

At this stage i am working alone. I will sort everything out and make it more easier.

Regards

Hi All.

Manie Helped me set up ICC remote dashboard this morning and after previous failures to get AICC working i am very happy. Manie was quick to offer help to get it set up and I'm more than happy to pay for the software license.

I'm sure there will be some upgrades soon maybe there should be a sticky on the forum on suggestions people would still like to have integrated into the software. I don't think all suggestions would be viable but I think it might be a good idea to hear others thoughts to make a great program even beter. I know there was a discussion on the Tinkercity website before it closed down.

Thanks for the help Manie. Appreciated!

I have uploaded the PI-image with everything setup,including local emon

You dont have to install anything. Everthing is installed. I also installed local emon

Just download and burn it to the sd card and start it up

Peter the file is almost 3GB. I am using a file downloader program just in case the connection breaks and I have to start again. At least it then starts where it stopped. The download time for me is about 2 hours. You may like to try the same if you are not already doing so.