GREENRICH 3.686 kWh LITHIUM BATTERY REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY

Powerforum Store

On 2022/09/29 at 9:03 PM, Speedster said:

Looks really promising! Does anyone perhaps have access to the warranty document for these guys?

+1 also looking for this. 

If I buy this battery from another supplier and they do not exist in 5 years how do I make use of the warranty?

These are awesome batteries we have been supplying and installing these batteries from mid 2020. Never had any major issues except for a quick firmware update.  These batteries work perfectly with 5kw inverters.  Attached is a video of Luxpower installation with the 3.68 battery- This specific customer has confirmed that she uses her aircon during load shedding and there were no alarms or any issues with the battery. A 2nd customer is using 3 x 5 kw luxpower inverters in parallel (3 phase power) with a 3..68 Greenrich.  His average consumption during loading shedding is between 800w to 1.5kw and his battery survives the loadshedding without any complaints. 

1 hour ago, Marlan Naicker said:

These are awesome batteries we have been supplying and installing these batteries from mid 2020. Never had any major issues except for a quick firmware update.  These batteries work perfectly with 5kw inverters.  Attached is a video of Luxpower installation with the 3.68 battery- This specific customer has confirmed that she uses her aircon during load shedding and there were no alarms or any issues with the battery. A 2nd customer is using 3 x 5 kw luxpower inverters in parallel (3 phase power) with a 3..68 Greenrich.  His average consumption during loading shedding is between 800w to 1.5kw and his battery survives the loadshedding without any complaints. 

Video?

1 hour ago, Machine458 said:

When is the draw for the 5kw and how do we enter for this one 

Welcome Rip van Winkel🙃😊🤣😂 

Sorry you missed it man, the draw for the 5k battery was done and dusted yesterday already, @Friedl won it 🍾 Congrats @Friedl WooHoo!  🎉🎊🌈

The draw for the 3.68K battery 🔋 is still ongoing, we are all waiting on @Powerforum Store and @Energy-Jason to provide the link for entry, they promised that it would be today still. So don't be snoozed off now 😧, they have still got until 23H59. So crock is ticking ⏱️ and we patiently waiting. 😛

And every time someone posts to this thread I get 💥 😧🙄

Edited by YellowTapemeasure

Hi All. Laying flat on the bed. Was a brutal day. We going to run the 3.6k battery for 5 days. So don't worry you will definitely find the link in this thread in the next 24hours. I know I promised today. Just got to save my eyes from some screen time.

Remember the system is totally random selection so it doesn't matter if you enter first or last. Just as long as you enter;) .

We have lots more prizes to give away that are in the pipeline from the manufacturers.

So will never be a dull week.

Good luck all and thanks for being so awesome.

Jay

Hi Everyone!

Its time as promised! Please find the link below to enter for the 3,6 Greenrich. I am not going to bulk email this competition out.

I feel this will give active/regular members a better chance to win!.

Good luck everyone!

https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/80a4a3-121982?framed=1

As attachment! Out for 64 or so entities.

We have a winner. Mr @SkilliePower are you available sir and do you have use for this battery?! Congratulations sir.

I Enjoy that their was a small amount of entries, this is fair to the regulars on the forum. As I did not bulk email it. I will keep on setting up competitions like this. Many more to come this week.

sincerely

Jason 

Screenshot_20221010-093218_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Energy-Jason said:

And we have a winner!

@YellowTapemeasure

Can we have a drum roll please.

Jay

Oh wow, that's fantastic Jason! Many thanks!

Edit: Oops I thought that I had won! 😝

/belated drumroll, and cymbal CRASH!

Congratulations @SkilliePower!

Edited by YellowTapemeasure