SolarMON Software

Jacques1s

1 hour ago, Jacques1s said:

Can anyone please tell me where I can get / download SolarMon software. From what I have read here is that it is the best.

Cant find it anywhere?

Alas @edmundp who wrote SolarMon has withdrawn from the forum. I found its first incarnation very good but there has been no further development. Edmund and TTT were/are cooperating on SolWeb but I am too far from the coalface to say what their progress is. I now use Manie's ICC. 

• 3 months later...

Okay........ I see this is an very old topic,I did see some reviews on youtube about the software,any idea where I can find this software? I am busy to load image of ICC to my raspberry pi to test it hopefully there is an trial period.

@Andries you will find ICC software at iccsoftware.co.za. I have been using it to control my 2 Axpert cluster since it became available together with the MQTT Desktop on my Win10 computer. It is a real pleasure to use and rock solid. So is the support one gets from Manie the creator. If you want to manage an Axpert MKS 5Kva inverter, this is the only sensible way to go.

@ebrsa thank you for you reply,I am using it since last night on my mecer/axpert 3kva mk plus,manie or someone emailed me the trial key an so far I am loving it om my pi,remote login via teamviewer from my phone to monitor what is happening today,there is just something that puzzle my mind,my grid is offline but it still shows at Grid voltage is "1"

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2017/12/22 at 6:14 PM, GVC said:

I am feeling pretty chuffed with myself.

I finally found software that reads my Mecer / Axpert settings via USB cable without using Rasberry PI.

I am still in the process of setting up my dashboard.

5a3d2f60856df_Screenshotfrom2017-12-2218-06-13.thumb.png.25c7842884d0d738484779030860c0ae.png

Hi, where did you find the software?

• 6 months later...

ICC also had a Windows version that does not require a pi. However I am not sure if this is supported anymore.

The Solpiplog I use is for free and runs on Ubuntu. There are also quite a few free programs that run on Windows. If you are interested drop me a PM with your email address and I will set you up.

• 6 months later...
On 28/10/2019 at 18:46, GVC said:

ICC aveva anche una versione di Windows che non richiede un pi. Tuttavia non sono sicuro che questo sia più supportato.

Il Solpiplog che uso è gratuito e funziona su Ubuntu. Ci sono anche alcuni programmi gratuiti eseguiti su Windows. Se sei interessato mandami un PM con il tuo indirizzo e-mail e ti imposterò.

Hi GVC, can I ask you which version of Ubuntu you use with Solpiplog? Does it work with all?

@Riccardo I ran it on Ubuntu 16.04. I had a problem when i upgraded to 18.04 and had to reload Emoncms. I have not been using Solpiplog since a lightning strike put my laptop in an early grave...lol. Although it is a great program.

More info can be found here. https://www.photovoltaikforum.com/thread/114101-usb-datenlogger-für-pip-serie-solpiplog/?postID=1980319&highlight=solpiplog#post1980319

• 1 year later...

the icm/icc software only versions are quite affordable, with frequent updates.

to mitigate the costs I installed ubuntu on a chinese android tv box I had bought and no longer use.

although I could code my own solution, my time is limited and chose a paid for that works solution with all the features I wanted

having said that icm is the better option imo.

and here is a competent free windows software

http://www.multisibcontrol.net/

Edited by Nitrious